All reviewsoff the highwaycontinental breakfastthe main streetbread for toastenjoyed a lovely meallight breakfast providedtable servicemotorcycle ridenext morningtown centreonly stayed one nightelectric blanketsappointed roomsreal milkfriendly atmosphereovernight stopminute walk
Reviewed 1 October 2015

we enjoyed the friendliness and good prices at the club. Staff and customers both very friendly and welcoming. Just our sort of place. We had dinner one night and found the food wonderful. I had chicken breast pieces and mushrooms in garlic cream sauce wrapped in crepes with grilled cheese - yum. My husband had chicken schnitzel with prawn skewer and mushroom sauce. The lovely young man who served us was friendly and efficient.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Peter M, Manager at Tenterfield Bowling Club & Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2016

Thank you for your review, Happy hour has been extended from Monday to Friday 4-6pm every night! Don't hesitate to drop back in and say G'day!

Reviewed 29 September 2015

Just spent a night here recently. The rooms were very presentable and very clean.
The rates were very reasonable considering the quality of the place. It was great
to be able to just walk to the restaurant and have a meal and a few glasses of
wine then walk back to your room. The meals were excellent and very well
priced and the drinks were great and well priced. I would very highly recommend
this place for a stay and to dine in. Well done!!!

Room Tip: I was given a room overlooking the bowling green. When i stay here again i will ask for the same.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank rjm1971
Reviewed 16 September 2015

The sign quiet stay got our attention as we had been caught before staying in places on the side of the highways. Wonderful Motel and an extra bonus wonderful food and atmosphere at the Bowls Club. Minus 5 the next morning but we didn't know that until leaving the room. Great rest.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2015

Spotlessly Clean, close to all amenities - especially the bowls club lol lol. Great friendly people excellent food and just a really great place to stay. I stayed in a unit right next to the green and had great warm sun in the afternoon too.

Room Tip: Rooms closest to the bowls green get the westerly sun
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2015

I stayed here for one night on my way through to Brisbane. I found it ticked all my boxes and stayed there again on my way home. I can see that it will be a regular stop for me.
The rooms are large and clean. A continental breakfast is included in the price. Cereals, juice and toast are in the room.
The service is friendly. Tenterfield is very small so having the club meals next door was handy. The service in the club is excellent and there is a range, in terms of menu and prices, available.
Being away from the main road guarantees a good sleep.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family