All reviews continental breakfast off the highway great meal the main street bread for toast once a year table service motorcycle ride next morning appointed rooms friendly atmosphere overnight stop real milk one night stay minute walk great accommodation dining room
Reviewed 29 September 2015

Just spent a night here recently. The rooms were very presentable and very clean.
The rates were very reasonable considering the quality of the place. It was great
to be able to just walk to the restaurant and have a meal and a few glasses of
wine then walk back to your room. The meals were excellent and very well
priced and the drinks were great and well priced. I would very highly recommend
this place for a stay and to dine in. Well done!!!

Room tip: I was given a room overlooking the bowling green. When i stay here again i will ask for the same.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank rjm1971
Reviewed 16 September 2015

The sign quiet stay got our attention as we had been caught before staying in places on the side of the highways. Wonderful Motel and an extra bonus wonderful food and atmosphere at the Bowls Club. Minus 5 the next morning but we didn't know that until leaving the room. Great rest.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2015

Spotlessly Clean, close to all amenities - especially the bowls club lol lol. Great friendly people excellent food and just a really great place to stay. I stayed in a unit right next to the green and had great warm sun in the afternoon too.

Room tip: Rooms closest to the bowls green get the westerly sun
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2015

I stayed here for one night on my way through to Brisbane. I found it ticked all my boxes and stayed there again on my way home. I can see that it will be a regular stop for me.
The rooms are large and clean. A continental breakfast is included in the price. Cereals, juice and toast are in the room.
The service is friendly. Tenterfield is very small so having the club meals next door was handy. The service in the club is excellent and there is a range, in terms of menu and prices, available.
Being away from the main road guarantees a good sleep.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2015

Motel beautifully clean and modern. What's more, included continental breakfast which is perfect when travelling.
Our choice of overnight stay was influenced by the motel being attached to the Bowling Club, making it so easy to access dinner . Food and service were excellent.
Thank you for a very comfortable stay and we will certainly be back.

Date of stay: August 2015