“Great coffee”
Review of Cafe 2400

Cafe 2400
Ranked #7 of 33 Restaurants in Moree
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

When visiting Moree, this cafe is not to be missed! The coffee was great (Belaroma), we also had a delicious homemade chocolate brownie and a bowl of chips (it was huge!). The decor is modern and the service friendly. Definitely worth the visit.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We were greeted by a friendly young girl who swiftly took our takeway order(coffee & scones) the coffee was hot but not too hot, average of taste but the scones which they buttered for us as requested were very tasty.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 28 September 2018

I hit Moree around 7am, Maccas was packed, people cued, down the road, almost on the street I tried this guy’s coffee and muffin.

Small Cappuccino with an extra shot and muffin, nice guy, coffee and snack perfect to my need at the time.

I continued driving north to Roma while people I’d seen at McDonalds drive through where still waiting. Enough said.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Andrew C
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely place to have lunch at in Moree. The cornbeef salad roll was nice and my mum enjoyed the ceasar salad. Plenty of options on the menu plus gluten free options.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Great long black, they nailed it. Corn beef and salad roll also of high standard. A good break at the end of my bike ride around Moree.

Date of visit: August 2018