“Amazing!”

Ranked #12 of 17 things to do in Inverell
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Both Eve and Kaigo are amazing! The best Thai Massage I've had to date. They are so welcoming, professional and talented at what they do! Love my monthly visits!

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

This was the best massage I have ever had. Thank you Eve for performing magic on my very sore shoulder. I will definitely be back when I am next in Inverell.

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

For the most fantastic relaxing and beneficial massage ever!!! go and see Eve and her staff, they are very helpful, friendly, kind, professional and highly skilled. You will not regret it!!!!!!

Reviewed 21 November 2016

My doctor told me, because of my back problems, to have massages. I have been going to Eve for nearly a year. Also working with Eve is Kyger who is Japanese and he combines both Thai and Japanese.
So I vary between straight Thai, and the combination.
I usually attend each Sunday afternoon. When I was incapacitated, they actually came to my house which is 9 kms. from Inverell, and no extra charge.
I cannot recommend highly enough.