“Excellent Lunch at Freckles Cafe, Inverell”
Review of Freckles Cafe

Freckles Cafe
Ranked #1 of 5 Quick Bites in Inverell
Price range: USD 2 - USD 17
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Freckles Cafe is a modern trendy cafe but still remains popular with our older clientele. Located on a corner, right in the centre of Inverell, gives our cafe a perfect observation point for customers to enjoy the beauty of Inverell's CBD. Ample indoor and outdoor seating is available. We open long hours, from 7am til 5pm, Saturday 7am til 2pm and Sunday 7am til 11:30am. Menu options include Breakfast all day, Morning Tea Cakes and Slices, Lunch Menu including fresh sandwiches, sushi, hot and cold options and various dietary requirements catered for as well. Enjoy our very reputable Coffee or any of our hot drink options or a delicious fresh juice, smoothie or other cold drink options. Kids Menu and Kids Corner are very popular with our little folk and keeps mum and dad happy while they are happy playing in our fun area. Overall Freckles covers all demographics and takes pride in making every single customer enjoy their Freckles experience as much as possible. Takeaway and phone orders also available. Looking forward to meeting you as you come through our doors :)
Reviewed 8 October 2014

I recently went to Inverell on a family trip and we had lunch at Freckles Cafe.
I really enjoyed Freckles Cafe -the lunch was yummy, great food and the staff and owners were really friendly and offered great service.
The cafe also has great decorations and is a cool place to eat.
I would highly recommend Freckles to anyone looking for a place to eat in Inverell.

Date of visit: October 2014
Write a reviewReviews (251)

Reviewed 1 October 2014 via mobile

On visiting my home town of Tingha as I often do after leaving there over 45 years ago.
I always stay ay Inverell and always in the look out for great eating places.
On finding Freckles the beautiful cafe.
The decore & presentation of this cafe enticed me to go in.
The atmosphere, staff, variety of food & was more than welcoming.
The service was excellent and the other customers within the cafe were friendly.
During our stay Inverell we visited the cafe daily.
As a previous cafe owner in Sydney and who is very fastidious about presentation & cleanliness, top marks goes the the owners & staff of this Cafe.
Anyone visiting Inverell, it is a place you should make a point of visiting for a great cup of coffee & food.
When I go back I will certainly be visiting Freckles Cafe.

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed 9 September 2014

We stumbled across this gorgeous cafe on Father's day and what a jewel we found. The staff were beautiful and so obliging. My husband had the big breakfast and we rolled him out and the teenagers had the kiddies pancakes as they weren't very hungry, thank goodness they didn't order the adult version as the kiddies version had them rolling out also. The atmosphere, pictures and themes are so refreshing and delightful that we would make a special trip to have this experience again. Newcastle could learn a lot from this lovely little place.

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed 9 September 2014 via mobile

The cutest cafe in town. Insanely good crepes and chicken wrap, not to mention the coffee. Don't forget to try one of their many cakes on offer.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I had THE best eggs benedict ever in Freckles café, the hollandaise sauce was to die for! Not to mention that they have this available as an all day option not many places offer the brekky menu all day :)
Cute cafe love the chocolate 'Freckle" theme & décor in the café very fresh & inviting. Great friendly service & fast delicious quality food. The coffee was also spot on next time I will have to try & wash it down with one of the yummy looking cakes, I would definitely recommend this café to anyone.

Date of visit: July 2014