All reviews centre of town friendly owners within walking distance ray denise motel bathroom
Reviewed 25 April 2018

We enjoyed two nights here. Very comfortable with friendly and helpful staff. Great location in centre of town with everything we needed within walking distance. Nicely appointed with plenty of space in room and bathroom.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2018

Last weekend I stayed 2 nights in Blayney and was given a very friendly welcome with lots of information about the area and directions to where I was headed. My room was very clean with everything I needed and plenty of hot water for a shower after a long drive. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Arrived very late in Blayney and was received very well by the friendly owners. The motel was easily located and in the centre of town. The room was spacious and the bed comfortable. Can highly recommend.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2017

We stayed in Blayney for the night as a family of 5. Room was perfect for 5 and we all had a bed in the family room - 2 singles in one room and a queen and single in the main part. Everything was great. The owners even called us to say that we had left a blanket there, which was our sons. Def stay here if in Blayney!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Mumoftrips
Reviewed 12 March 2017

This an excellent small-town motel, where I stayed in a spacious and spotlessly clean room featuring comfy queen bed plus a single bed. Room rate was very competitive. Bathroom was no-frills but did the job and was also spotless and of a decent size. All the usual inclusions including a toaster, microwave oven and (full-size) ironing board with iron.
My welcome on arrival was friendly and helpful. I asked about wifi and mine host promptly moved me from Room 7 (where she said wifi signal was poor) to Room 1, next to reception, where I was told it would be much better. It still wasn't too strong, often dropping out and worked best when I stepped outside the room.
One last thing: I note TA classifies the Central Motel as a B&B - it is most definitely a motel.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business