“Good”

Pizza Express
Price range: USD 13 - USD 26
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It was nice there good atmosphere but the pizza was spicy and I don’t like spicy. I even said I don’t like spicy food. I was nice though.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

You cannot really go wrong with Pizza Express. The service is about the only thing that could possibly change from restaurant to restaurant and I'm glad to say, it's great at the Haywards Heath branch.

I ordered a garlic bread with cheese to start and a sloppy Giuseppe for the pizza. The garlic bread was fresh, flavourful and the right amount of garlic. Pizza came to the table hot and with a splash of chilli oil on top, I was very happy.

I managed to get a chocolate brownie and espresso in at the end.

Great place, great food and great staff

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

You cannot go wrong with a pizza express! Brilliant food every time! A wide range of dishes to choose from and good location

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Yes again a poor experience.
Even with a burnt pizza my children still want to return. Thankfully the beer and the ice cream is great. Staff frosty. (Why) Overpriced and underwhelmed. Such a shame.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

We came along on a Friday evening, Pre booked luckily as it was busy, our welcome was good and we were seated straight away.
The manager on duty took our orders quickly and was polite and friendly
Food was good and tasty