“Best Thai Take Away”
Review of Kemp Thai

Kemp Thai
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Fantastic service and fantastic food every time. Our favourite Thai take away as the food is always delicious, delivered on time and always tastes freshly made. No hesitation in recommending Kemp Thai or giving it the full five star rating.

1  Thank chchch080817

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I ordered take away from Thai Kemp HH tonight, I simply say enough good about the entire experience, the food was impeccable and plentiful as was the service. Highly recommended

1  Thank Bri C
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We've eaten takeaway from Kemp Thai many times but I feel compelled to write this review after the excellent service provided by the new manager Lee. He is a top bloke and even brought the food into the pub next door for us! The food is top notch as well so I can't recommend it enough for a quality Thai takeaway.

1  Thank TomM1983
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

First time having Thai and was recommended this place. Food was late being delivered. Thought the portions were small. Had sirloin steak but this was quite fatty. Not the cheapest of takeaway meal. Probably won’t try this place again.

1  Thank shocker_72
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

This has got to the best I’ve ever had!
The staff are great and knowledgeable.
Good price as well.
They have a new manager as well, doing good I hear.