“Dinner”

Ranked #17 of 170 Restaurants in Bognor Regis
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Lovely food. Mark chef was cooking and the food was great. Fillet steak cooked to perfection and the chips were wonderful. Calves liver and bacon with mash and spinach was wonderful. Best food in Pagham.

1  Thank Julietandlarry

Reviewed 14 March 2017

When we arrived I was surprised to be asked if I was with the party, I was not, I had booked a table. We were not shown into the main dining room where I presume the 'party' was.I later deduced that it was a funeral.
We ordered lunch and a glass of wine and the service was a tad slow, I was enjoying my company so much that I did not mind, we had a second glass of wine which is rare, but added to the day.
My calves liver was tasty if a little bit hard to cut, better knives would be an improvement, my brother-in-law's lamb shank was cooked to perfection and my sister's fish and chips crisp and delicious.
I imagine that the slow service was down to the funeral but we had a most enjoyable time, and tipped accordingly. I recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Dined here for a 50th birthday celebration with a party of 11 and was not disappointed. The menu selection catered for all tastes and the food came out just as ordered. We were not rushed, the food was enjoyed by all and the bill at the end was very reasonable for everything we had. The staff and service topped off what was a thoroughly enjoyable night. We will definitely be returning in the future!!

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Went to the Lamb to take my family out for Saturday lunch. Restaurant was quite quiet as it was an early lunch (took Nan, she likes to eat very early) and the service was very attentive.

I'm local to the area, have only heard good things, but hadn't been in before myself.

We all had something off the specials board - my family had the meatballs, and I had the ragu.

All the food was very well prepared, hot, and really good quality and value.

This is a really nice local pub, well decorated, good food, friendly service. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

We booked into The Lamb for lunch with family and we're thrilled with the service and food.

The restaurant is beautiful. We were surprised to be the only diners however another table did arrive shortly after we sat down.

The menu was varied however we all choose our meals from the also very varied specials being offered.

The food was delicious and our waitress was attentive, polite and friendly.

We will definitely be returning in the near future.