“Pies the limit”
Review of Turner's Pies

Turner's Pies
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Bognor Regis
Description: Specialising in quality handmade pies, Turners are a traditional family run bakers. Our award winning pies are baked daily using only the best, fresh ingredients.
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Bought a steak and Stilton pie,quiche, sausage roll, onion pasty, apple and blackcurrant pie and Scotch egg.
All faultless. Best pastry I have ever tasted. Sausage roll my highlight along with the Scotch egg. Fillings superb and don't forget to buy a pot of succulent gravy.

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

A local to Bognor I have been using turners pies for many years. Before all the awards turners where in a different league to any other pies I had ever tasted "and I've had a few". Nothing has changed the quality is still first class and the awards just go to prove the fact. If you visit the town Butlins or any other reason look it up on trip adviser and I promise you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Steve P
Reviewed 5 May 2016

good food here all meat from Pete boarer butchers ,all top quality ingredients use , fantastic food , buy with confidence

Reviewed 2 May 2016

oh my goodness! the pies from here are amazing! fantastic tasting pastry, filled to the brim with yummyness!! everything i have bought from Turners, has not let me down for taste!!

Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

Been using for 10 years. Pastry wonderful and consistently good. Fillings substantial. We buy for friends all over the country and Harrods take a supply every week so must bd good!