Brownsover Hall Hotel
USD 93
Dunchurch Park(Dunchurch)
USD 80
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 92/night.

USD 99
USD 84
TripAdvisor
The Green Man(Dunchurch)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstable blockcoach housebeautiful hotelwineglass restaurantmain buildingold stablesdrawing roomlovely roomlots of characterlovely groundsfood was lovelyevening mealwedding partya lovely staywedding breakfastfollowing morningbusiness trip
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Me and my wife stayed at the hotel for a wedding. We spent 2 nights and the staff on the 2nd night was amazing. Mel and her team went above and beyond in everything they did and made the difference in the attention to detail from just doing a job to making it special for us. The reception staff on the other hand need to learn to deal with issues raised and not just brush the issue off. We raised an issue and I didn't get it felt with at all and left feeling disappointed, which was a shame as it spoiled our stay a little as it was our last day so left a sour taste.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmbrownsover, General Manager at Brownsover Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Dear 85darrellb,

Thank you for your review on your recent visit. I am delighted that we went above and beyond to make you a special night - Mel and her team will be thrilled to hear your positive compliments.

I am sad to hear that we did not manage to solve your issue. We work hard to make sure all of our guests receives excellent customer service so I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations.

I hope that you would consider staying at Brownsover Hall Hotel again in the future.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Having stayed here before, we were a little disappointed on this occasion. Room (18) was small and up four flights of stairs. My wife was quite disturbed by the fire exit and stairs which opened into our room! Food was quite good but not particularly well presented at dinner or at breakfast. Soap in the bathroom was not replaced. Staff were friendly enough but with a few exceptions lacked much in the way of charisma or people skills.
Overall, at £104/night, room only, it was expensive for what it was.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmbrownsover, Manager at Brownsover Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Dear chriswM580US,

Thank you for taking you time to review our property.

I am glad the quality of your food was good but apologise for the presentation not being up to standard. I will pass your comments about soap not being replenished to housekeeping to ensure they keep up to their usual high standards.

Being a very old and listed building we have no way of installing a fire escape so we have to use the tower for that purpose.

I hope we can welcome you back to Brownsover in the future

Best Wishes

Michael Stanford

Reviewed 30 October 2016

We attended a friend wedding at the brownsover hall , apart from a small mix up over our room, we had an excellent stay the wedding was organised brilliantly the staff were very helpful and friendly, making our stay magical day,

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank lesleyr391

Dear lesleyr391,

Thank you for your positive review on your recent visit here at Brownsover Hall Hotel. I am so pleased to hear the wedding you attended was brilliantly organized and that you had a magical day!

I hope to be welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

We have an office nearby and had been staying at the local Premier Inn. Brownsover is a different place, some won't like and most will. If u like "same same" "I at least know what I am getting every time" kind of places THEN DON'T COME HERE - because the food is great, the bar is great, the grounds are great, the rooms are quirky (and great) and the historical building is great and it's just as convenient.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Dear Gavin W,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit. I am so pleased you have discovered Brownsover Hall Hotel as a convenient place for you to stay when traveling on business. Your comments regarding our food, bar and bedrooms are highly appreciated!

I hope to be welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Handsome architecture and gardens, friendly and efficient staff, comfortable room; what's not to like! In addition, when the restaurant manager discovered we were celebrating a special anniversary, they insisted our prosecco was on the house. A lovely touch. P.S. Our engineer son was mightily impressed by the Frank Whittle connection.

Dear paulpU3797ZE,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit. I am delighted that you decided to celebrate your special anniversary here at Brownsover Hall Hotel and I am so pleased you enjoyed the complimentary Prosecco!

I hope to be welcoming you back in the near future.