“Fabulous ”

Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely place to eat. Fantastic value .. mid week £11.95 for 5 courses. Very attentive staff. Nothing too much trouble.

1  Thank anna0616

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Been to Romna quite a few times and it’s always been good but tonight wasn’t. Food was reasonable but service was painful. Sorry Romna, you need to speed up a bit.

2  Thank RugbyBobby123
Reviewed 9 February 2018

I have been going to the Romna for the past 15 years, always first class service and top notch food. However not been the same under new management. Just had takeaway and it was very watery, (assume stuff been frozen and reheated) madras had no kick to it, more like a normal curry. The old management a madras had kick, to get the same heat order a Vindaloo!! Poppadums 90p each which I think is very very expensive!!!!! What once was my favourite restaurant which I went to at least twice a month has become something I am not so keen on after my last food order.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

We were seated at half past seven. It took around 10 minutes for us to be offered drinks and poppadoms, and our food order was taken around 10 minutes after that, as our poppadoms arrived.
At 8:40, we’d been finished with our starter for at least 30 minutes, and on asking when our food would be ready, we were told it would be another 10-15 minutes.

I don’t consider that a 45 minute wait between poppadoms and main is acceptable, but when I asked why it was taking so long, I was told “if you don’t like it, you can leave”

So we did!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Poorly run restaurant - asked to leave after waiting an hour and enquiring where our food is!
Tables left uncleared and incredibly rude management!!!