“Fresh and fragrant!”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff were welcoming, friendly and knowledgeable when it came to giving advice regarding my gluten/dairy intolerances. As the restaurant is unlicensed customers are permitted to take their own alcohol, provided with glasses and not charged corkage! An all round enjoyable experience. I would recommend them.

Date of visit: November 2018
AgraPalace, Owner at Agra Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your review.
I would like to stress that Agra Palace restaurant is a licenced restaurant and we do not permit customers to bring their own drinks.
I am not sure if your review is for this restaurant as we have not allowed anyone to bring their own drinks as we have a licenced bar.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

friendly staff food good and the steak was nice for an indian sit down dish, the curries where also hot and fresh and water was given wish ice good place to sit and eat

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

A table for eight and alll meals delicious - I recommend Tawali kabab or mackerel starter ... and any dish from mains .... for the eight of us superb experience.

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

This is a restaurant- sit in or takeaway- quality food always.

Very few Indian restaurants are consistently this good

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

I had a terrible experience, I ordered a chicken tikka balti, and was disappointed to find it was as runny as water. I called to be told that if I wanted it sorting I would have to go to them!

1  Thank Nicole B
AgraPalace, Owner at Agra Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Thank you for your review and we were sorry to hear of your disappointment regarding your takeaway order.
When you phoned to complain we did offer a replacement order however we were unable to deliver it to you.
Agra Palace does not have a delivery service and at the time of your complaint there was no vehicle available for someone to deliver it to you.
You were also offered another takeaway at a different night but you declined the offer.
We are extremely sorry for your inconvenience and if you wish to order another takeaway please get in touch with us and we will gladly replace it for you.

Jamal Ullah