“What a lovely meal to finish our holiday! ”
Review of Bombay Barn

Bombay Barn
Ranked #6 of 79 Restaurants in Washington
Description: Washingtons finest Indian restaurant. We have a cosy environment, friendly staff and delicious food. A favourite amongst the locals.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We have family that live in Washington and my dad suggested this restaurant for our last meal. From the moment they took our booking to giving us our bill the service was friendly polite and warming! Amna (apologies for the mis-spelling) was a delight and made us feel welcome and special. Our son, Joshua took a shine to her immediately. The food was lovely and the ambiance of the restaurant was perfect. We will definitely be back when we come to visit next. Thanks again x x x

1  Thank HensAloud

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Went on Wednesday for my husband’s birthday with daughter and her boyfriend. We all agreed it was the best India meal we’d had in a long time. The starters were amazing. My daughter had the salmon it was a fabulous the men had the mixes starter with lots of meat on a sizzling platter. The mains continued to impress too. The poppadoms and nannbread were tasty and light. Well worth a visit and we will be back. Also do takeaways.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I’ll keep this short but sweet, unlike my experience.

Food - Pretty good.
Aesthetic - Decent
Service - Interesting

Staff were really friendly, pleasant environment. But why oh why, did I have to wait an HOUR plus for my bill. Plus, I had the cheek of being offered to hurry up as they were closing.

We already waited an hour!

2/5

1  Thank Michael B
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Can't fault this restaurant .. food and staff were amazing ... best Indian food had in years .... we would certainly be back

Reviewed 15 February 2018

This restaurant is virtually hidden away at the top of a road but is really worth finding; the food was superb, you may have to wait a while but it is worth the wait; freshly cooked & a wonderful taste.
Good portions & menu choices & daily specials both at reasonable prices, nice surrounding and polite service, will visit again.