Open today: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Review Highlights
Great food and atmosphere

Great Sunday carvery - absolutely everything included for less than £12 choice of meat lamb beef or... read more

Reviewed 20 August 2016
Dawn G
London, England, United Kingdom
Rugby Day

One of my local pubs. It is an Irish pub with quality good food at a reasonable price; they have a... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Susiewils
London, United Kingdom

All reviews excellent value for money sunday lunch great atmosphere drinking morden pint
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Fantastic Irish Pub. Ticks all the boxes, live sport. Great music with friendly locals. The only place to be on St Patrick's Day

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Food is pretty good with a fair selection of beers. Good for a night with friends watching the big game.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 20 April 2016

The most unfriendly place I've ever eaten. Carvery portions are far too big for even the most hungry human. Unfortunately quality doesn't match quantity. Just average, turkey was very dry.

There are 4 adults with two 2yo kids. We got 4 big portions and we gave our little ones something to nibble. Suddenly the unpleasant man describing himself as "the boss" told us that we cannot share our food. Not even with kids. We told him to go away and never come back and that we'd never eat here again, but he was persistent and kept coming and complaining. We had two small plastic bottles of water for kids and the guy tried to take them away as not allowed. We could buy water there.

We gave our kids bit of our best bites but still, left the place with our plates half full. Such a waste of food.

On the positive side, decor is nice.

Overall - avoid at all cost until you can eat like a pig.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 7 March 2016

Great Irish pub reminds me of childhood holidays to Ireland with my parents. Great atmosphere fantasti Sunday roast big portions well worth the money. Suprised by negative comments about food.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went to ganley last night we regularly go there for a drink the food last night was fantastic we had steaks they were tender well cooked .The chef Jamie came out to us to see how we wanted our steaks cooked we were treated like royalty I can't recommend it enough and it is reasonably priced too

Date of experience: February 2016