“Nice Food Nice Restaurant ”

Pizza Express - Cheam
Ranked #27 of 167 Restaurants in Sutton
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Family visit after day out at Chessington Zoo. We have done many Pizza Express’s over the years at this restaurant is now one of our favourites.

Location easy to find and if you are new to the area there is public car park around the corner on Kingsway Road (access from Station Way or Anne Boleyn’s Walk - it was free after 6:30pm Thursday night).

Food - normal menu and the food was served quick (but a relaxed pace so you didn’t feel rushed), hot and well made. Ok the bottom of the sponge pudding was slightly burnt but it was changed quickly with no fuss or charge.

Service very friendly and efficient - well done staff.

Overall a very good night.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Our local Pizza Express. Visited with our two young grandsons. The restaurant was fairly busy but we were quickly shown to a table. Staff were very friendly and efficient. They made the younger members of our party especially welcome. There were good activity packs for the children. The food was good. The bill was more expensive than normal as we visited on a day when we could not use vouchers etc.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Having been given a gift card for Xmas, my wife and I attempted to use it at our local Pizza Express in Cheam at 13.15 on 03/01/18. We were informed that they were unable to accept our gift card with no explanation. I can only say that as pensioners how disappointed we were that we were unable to have a meal that was after all already paid for. I assume that it was caused by a technical hitch, if this is so , I am amazed that no alternative process was in place to process orders.

Cheam M, Manager at Pizza Express - Cheam, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Good Afternoon!

I would like to take this moment to apologize for the inconvenience caused when you visited our restaurant. We try our hardest to make sure that everyone who walks through the doors leaves happy and It is upsetting to think that we let you down on this day.

I do believe I remember the day you are talking about, as it is. I was the manager on shift and our card machines went down due to a technical error. We had a sign up on the door and we were explaining to everyone that we were unable to take any card payments. Not just gift cards. I understand this doesn't make it any less of a poor experience for you but I hope it will make you willing to give us a second chance!

If you would like to contact me at Cheam.Manager@pizzaexpress.com I would love to try and make it better!

Best Regards,

PizzaExpress Cheam
Restaurant Manager

Reviewed 25 October 2017

I had the best time here last night, I am so happy to have somewhere I can go that allows me to have Pizza and it all vegan and gluten free. Very good service and Lovely venue. This place is worth every penny and I would go here again, Thank you Pizza Express for catering for my diet needs, best place ever, I will also be having the gluten free dough balls again as they were amazing.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

We go to Pizza express regularly as it is always good value for money. Only thing we miss is the mushroom con fungi starter, for some reason they stopped doing it.