“So noisy”

Price range: USD 38 - USD 43
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018

So noisy could barely hear the person sitting across from me. The band playing are just way too loud for such a small restaurant.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 1 April 2018

A few months ago I gave this restaurant a negative review because the service was poor and the stand-in manager didn't seem to have a grip on the place. Now I am pleased to say that there has been a complete turn-around. The service is first class, the manager, Eddie (or Edi?) does an excellent job and makes customers feel welcome and valued. I should also mention his deputy: she is equally excellent. The equipment has been modernised and there are new kitchen staff, so the standard of the food has greatly improved. Highly recommended now!!!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

My wife and I ate here for the first time since they moved. The service was OK, but the pizza did not have much cheese on it at all.

Will not be returning.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 9 March 2018

I really like the new premises and think moving from the cramped location near the station has been a great idea. There is more room and the acoustics were much better so conversation was easier and more enjoyable.
The lady who served us was very helpful and polite and the food came promptly and was lovely. Pizza Express is very expensive but if you have vouchers or a deal it's a good place to go, especially with children. We were a large party of eight and we all enjoyed ourselves. I had been rather put off Pizza Express after a less successful visit to the Banstead branch where the server was brusque and the toilet facilities dirty. I really enjoyed our trip to the Sutton premises, however.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing food as always, didn’t get his name but our waiter was lovely, so friendly and really took his time with us at the table and was very helpful! Always clean and tidy, toilets were spotless!

Lovely restaurant, even better now they have a calamari starter!