“Best Indian food in Reigate, shame about the new location.”
Review of Spice Guru

Spice Guru
Ranked #15 of 86 Restaurants in Reigate
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 8 September 2016

Our favourite Indian/Asian restaurant of choice in Reigate, even though I do live at the other end of the High St and have to pass several others on the way. Loved it when it was down on Bell Street and three times the size, still love it now. Not sure why they were forced to move as they were always packed full at the weekends, however because of it's strange location now, sadly you would probably pass it by without even knowing it was there unless you were already a fan!
I note that some people have said they like the decor, however I'm not one of them! It is extremely dark, black walls, black carpet, closed blinds (and I suffer from migraine so would normally relish this type of environment), but its all a bit much, reminds me of a man cave rather than an Asian restaurant. All that said, ....still the best food and the best service you'll find.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Went here with some friends who regularly go with us to local curry restaurants. We were all immediately impressed by the level of service. And our high opinion continued with the food which was excellent.

We hope to be back in the very near future.

2  Thank John W
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

The menu, presentation and quality of food is excellent. This together with the atmosphere, modern decor and attentive service all contributes to a lovely meal out .

2  Thank Jo L
Reviewed 26 August 2016

Me and three of my friends went there after hearing that it was one of the best restaurants in Reigate. The place was very nice with a very big mirror on the wall. Lucky for us, I booked before going so there was no problem, but by the time we finished our starters a lot of people came and the place was full. The starters were amazing, we've had two lamb momo and two chicken momo. The curry was very tasty and I really liked the Cheese and Chilli bread. I really did enjoy my dinner there.

1  Thank joshuanderson
Reviewed 26 August 2016

I don't usually eat spicy food because I can't taste the flavor of the ingredients, but it didn't happen this time. I ordered the Railway Lamb Curry, which was very tasty but at the same time medium hot. The place was a little dark, coming from outside, but after a while my eyes adjusted. There were a lot of people inside, but I've had no problem maintaining the conversation without having to raise my voice. Spice Guru just became my favorite Indian restaurant.

2  Thank ethanward80