“Delicious but need bigger rice portions!”

Regional Thai Taste - Reigate
Ranked #5 of 86 Restaurants in Reigate
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Really really good food. Can definitely recommend the Thai Green Curry! Only criticism would be that the rice portion size was tiny (got twice as much at Gurkha Kitchen down the road and I can't see the need to be stingy with portions!). Will definitely be back though.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I took a couple of friends to this restaurant who have never been to aThai restaurant. My wife and I love this restaurant,our friends absolutely loved the food. Especially the duck red curry and the soft shell crab.
The restaurant is going through a bit of a refurb and we look forward to going there once it’s finished

Reviewed 8 September 2018

Unfortunately the starter of Thai mussels was really bad - they were totally overcooked and the broth I can only describe as dish water! I cant believe the chef allowed it to come out of the kitchen tbh this was so disappointing as I was really looking forward to them being one of my favourite dishes when I complained quietly away from the table as my friend did not want me to cause unwanted attention the waitress was very rude and told me that was how Thai mussels are and that I did not know what I was talking about and when the bill came they were still on there I asked to speak to the manager and was then passed a phone and had to explain the situation over the phone! very bizarre way to run a restaurant. The main course was delicious so this was a very mixed bag!

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

The food here was pretty good - fairly standard Thai but nicely done. The service was just a bit off on this occasion - slightly chaotic and slow at times. But worth a visit as I’m sure that isn’t typical.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Izzy and I came to Regional Thai Taste Reigate, for Bob's birthday meal last week. Six of us sat down to eat.

The restaurant is entered via a ginnel then up some stairs to a dining area with a Lord Buddha theme going on giving the place that Far Eastern feel.

Beer a bit pricey but we are in the deep south and not Yorkshire so I bite the bullet here. The food is reasonably priced for the deep South, we paid about £32 a head with drinks.

However, the food is very good and most enjoyable. I went for "spicier" and the kitchen accommodated me nicely. I did not hear a negative comment about the food from our party.

Date of visit: August 2018