“Excellent Thai food in a beautiful building in Reigate”

Giggling Squid Reigate
Ranked #8 of 86 Restaurants in Reigate
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We love how quirky this restaurant is. There are lots of different rooms – one even has a private bar (perfect for parties!) This charming Giggling Squid is not what you’d expect from a Thai restaurant at all, which is part of the reason why we love it so much. Spread across 4 floors, anyone who works here gets fit without trying – we should make it a company perk! It took us a long time to open in Reigate as our builders discovered a cave. It soon made us the talk of the town!
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Friendly service, comprehensive Thai menu. Really nice freshly cooked thai food. Very accommodating of the vegan/vegetarian/gluten free members of our party. Lunch thai tapas are great as well. For £9-12 for a Thai tapas, 4 dish set, very good value.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

We had a table for 8 in a separate part of the restaurant...very squashed in though. I was concerned about it being a chain restaurant but the food was delicious. Everything came piping hot and we had a wide variety of flavours to enjoy from: chicken cashew stir fry, chicken green curry, pad cha seafood, beef oyster sauce and red duck curry. Some just had room for desserts and the chocolate feuillantine was very good.
Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Lovely birthday meal .Great fresh food , good value and excellent attentive service , we will be back !

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I love this place and I rarely say that about a restaurant. The Thai food is gorgeous and there is lovely food for any diet be it vegan or gluten intolerant. We had a fab meal there for my husbands birthday. The staff are so lovely and helpful. They are attentive but they don't stand over you. Nothing else to say just try it for yourself.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I visited here on Thursday with a group of friends, it was quite busy but we had booked; I had heard it can be quite busy. We had great service and the waitress made sure we were on a comfortable table. We had some lovely white wine - there is a huge choice and prices range from £16-40 ish depending on your wallet. We got the sharing platter to start, which was brilliant, lots of lovely fish dishes to try! For main course I went for a curry (I can't remember the exact name!) with some AMAZING coconut rice! The food is just delicious and the portions are generous! We all really enjoyed it and the service was superb! Very friendly and helpful staff, lovely atmosphere. My only criticism is that the tables are quite close to the neighbouring tables - this doesn't particularly bother me but I know some people feel a bit closed in. It's worth requesting a more spacious table if this is you. Lovely evening, thank you!

2  Thank Rachel P