“Great ”

Ranked #9 of 83 Restaurants in Reigate
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We love how quirky this restaurant is. There are lots of different rooms – one even has a private bar (perfect for parties!) This charming Giggling Squid is not what you’d expect from a Thai restaurant at all, which is part of the reason why we love it so much. Spread across 4 floors, anyone who works here gets fit without trying – we should make it a company perk! It took us a long time to open in Reigate as our builders discovered a cave. It soon made us the talk of the town!
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I love some Thai dishes such as Pa Thai and Tom yum soup. However, personally, I think the green Papaya salad wasn't nice.

1  Thank KIKI6677

Reviewed 24 July 2016

I had arranged a meal with a friend who enjoys fish so I thought GS was appropriate, it was busy last Friday but they managed to find us a table but I suggest you book. The menu is fun and enticing with a good choice of fish as well as meat duck etc. Service was attentive but not overpowering eg they said one rice would probably be sufficient but we could easily order more. We missed out on the starters delicious as they sounded. My companion had Stand Up Sea Bass and I had Deep South Sea Bass, filleted and presented excellently with beautifully carved veg. Followed by wonderful desserts. Thoroughly enjoyed the evening and atmosphere. Including wine and tip the meal was about £60 and great value

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Had a combo lunch consisting of a prawn toast starter, prawn pad thai and a coke for 12 quids including service. The service was prompt and friendly. The interior was modern contemporary which I really liked. The menu was just the right length. The presentation of dish was also good and the portion size was good. I liked the fact that roasted nuts came separately in a small bowl so I could choose to mix it into my noodles. This feature would be handy for those with food allergies or simply to control the amount of nuts going into the noodles. I felt the price was little on the dear side but that won't stop me visiting again.

1  Thank Michael K
Reviewed 18 July 2016

This restaurant has a positive reputation locally and lots of good reviews. It was our first visit and i would rate it as the best thai restaurant in this part of Surrey. We all had starters, 5 main courses between 4 adults, deserts and plenty of wine and beer - around £45/head. Busy restaurant - recommend booking and probably ask to avoid the basement tables

Reviewed 17 July 2016

The food here really is brilliant, and some was the closest we got to thai food since being in Thailand! Even better, given the area and the standard of the food, we were pleasantly surprised by the price!

Service was wonderful, very friendly and attentive.

The only 'complaint' I would have is that the starters were so wonderful that our mains weren't quite up to the same standard, but that might just be the meal we chose and they were still brilliant.

I highly recommend this place.