“Most uncomfortable place ever”
Review of Dove House

Dove House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Farnham
Dove House
Ranked #18 of 22 Farnham B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 September 2017

The breakfast was good ....but that was about it. The room I stayed in was so small; I could not even get my luggage in. I was so cramped in and simply no way to relax and get comfortable. To add more discomfort on top ; I had to share a bathroom with someone!!!. In all my years of traveling, I have never stayed in such an unpleasant and uncomfortable place and could not wait to check out!
It really is not a Bed and Breakfast; but a residential home located at the outskirts of Farnham, Definitely would not recommend to anyone.

Room Tip: Stay at a Bed and Breakfast or hotel in Farnham
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Lovely B&B very close to farnham centre. Cosy room with everything you could need and a wonderful organic full English breakfast to set you up for the day. The host is welcoming and very helpful too. Overall a great personal experience.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 March 2017

The house is very cozy and he owner was very kind by pick me up from the train station.
The breakfast was very good and with a relaxing environment.
The house is not far from markets, shops and restaurants by foot.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2015

Room was lovely, clean, owner very friedly and helpfull. Breakfast was served with love and really delicious. I visited dove house in august 2011 while visiting Farnham, it was a pleasant stay. They even helped with transportation from station do house and then on my journey back called taxi for me.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 February 2015

I stayed at Dove house last week it was my first time staying in a bed and breakfast by myself.Rozz was very kind to me and even met me at the railway station on my arrival.My room was lovely clean and relaxing.I had an interview for uni the next day so i was feeling very stressed.Rozz made me feel welcome and was very kind to me.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo