USD 91
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 103/night.

USD 147
  • Bar/Lounge
USD 101
USD 86
Hotel de Vie(Farnham)
USD 114
USD 112
USD 106
The Princess Royal(Farnham)(Great Value!)
USD 102
USD 121
1 Park Row B&B(Farnham)(Great Value!)
USD 101
USD 91
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Daniele(Farnham)(Great Value!)
USD 88
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 March 2017

The house is very cozy and he owner was very kind by pick me up from the train station.
The breakfast was very good and with a relaxing environment.
The house is not far from markets, shops and restaurants by foot.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2015

Room was lovely, clean, owner very friedly and helpfull. Breakfast was served with love and really delicious. I visited dove house in august 2011 while visiting Farnham, it was a pleasant stay. They even helped with transportation from station do house and then on my journey back called taxi for me.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 February 2015

I stayed at Dove house last week it was my first time staying in a bed and breakfast by myself.Rozz was very kind to me and even met me at the railway station on my arrival.My room was lovely clean and relaxing.I had an interview for uni the next day so i was feeling very stressed.Rozz made me feel welcome and was very kind to me.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Just returned home having stayed at Dove House for the last two nights and I must say I enjoyed every part of my stay there. My single room had every thing you would wont from a B&B, it was clean and very comfy. Tea and coffee, home made treats and a bottle of water. Good walking distance from the town if you do not wont to drive.
The best thing is you order your Breakfast the night before for what time you need and it's ready for you when you come down, freshly cooked full English with juice and coffee, hot and plenty of it to start your day off the right way.
Next time I am up in Farnham I would hope to be able to stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank wolfieCornwall
Reviewed 14 October 2012

I stayed here to give myself a week's break from the 5-6 hour daily commute I was doing and it totally revived me! Very relaxing and quiet. Comfortable bed, clean and well equipped bedroom, lovely healthy breakfast, wireless internet. I'd definitely recommend it. Many thanks to Ros for being a great host!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo