“I visited dove house in august 2011 while visiting Farnham, it was a pleasant stay.”
Review of Dove House

Dove House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Farnham
Dove House
Ranked #16 of 22 Farnham B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 November 2015

Room was lovely, clean, owner very friedly and helpfull. Breakfast was served with love and really delicious. I visited dove house in august 2011 while visiting Farnham, it was a pleasant stay. They even helped with transportation from station do house and then on my journey back called taxi for me.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo

Reviewed 2 February 2015

I stayed at Dove house last week it was my first time staying in a bed and breakfast by myself.Rozz was very kind to me and even met me at the railway station on my arrival.My room was lovely clean and relaxing.I had an interview for uni the next day so i was feeling very stressed.Rozz made me feel welcome and was very kind to me.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Just returned home having stayed at Dove House for the last two nights and I must say I enjoyed every part of my stay there. My single room had every thing you would wont from a B&B, it was clean and very comfy. Tea and coffee, home made treats and a bottle of water. Good walking distance from the town if you do not wont to drive.
The best thing is you order your Breakfast the night before for what time you need and it's ready for you when you come down, freshly cooked full English with juice and coffee, hot and plenty of it to start your day off the right way.
Next time I am up in Farnham I would hope to be able to stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank wolfieCornwall
Reviewed 14 October 2012

I stayed here to give myself a week's break from the 5-6 hour daily commute I was doing and it totally revived me! Very relaxing and quiet. Comfortable bed, clean and well equipped bedroom, lovely healthy breakfast, wireless internet. I'd definitely recommend it. Many thanks to Ros for being a great host!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank bec33
Reviewed 19 June 2012

I stayed here recently for a 1 night business stay. Before i arrived i talked to Ros and she was very helpful in accommodating me.

The venue - The venue is the proprieters house and the rooms are guest bedrooms within that house. It is very nicely decorated and very comfortable with the only downside being that you can not shake the feeling that you are staying in somebody elses home (although when i asked if i could have a food delivery made Ros kindly agreed instantly)

The food - Breakfast is a real credit to this place. you have to order the night before on a card (which i feel would work better if it were placed in a pre agreed position rather than feel like you are disturbing the owner by handing it in (not her fault but my perception). When you go down at a pre agreed time you are greeted with a wonderful array of wuality products and cooking. Lovely meal and you will certainly not go hungry.

The price - I stay in many travelodges and other hotels on my travels and all are nice enough. this B&B was very cosy, welcoming and comfy. I tend to pay around £40-£60 per night and i paid £40 here. in comparison this place is triumphant.

Overall - A lovely place and perfect for an overnight stay. The bathroom is shared so a downside and i could not shake the feeling of restriction due to the close proximity of Ros' personal residence but this is not the way that Ros makes you feel but more of a preconception that would be with most of us.

I would certainly recommend

Room Tip: I stayed in the £40 room and was fine for my purpose - Double bed, home made cookie and tea and coff...