USD 68
USD 64
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn London Croydon(Croydon)(Great Value!)
USD 71
USD 61
Priceline
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 January 2015

Initially booked two nights , upon meeting the owner I did find him pleasant , he kindly gave me the on suite room at no extra cost which I thought was a kind gesture.

The owner did show me the room and left me to it.

I had plans to see some family this evening and went out and returned late in evening.

Upon the room being extremely cold there was a portable heater to heat up the entire room no other heating was on.

Upon entering the bed (pulling the quilt back) I noticed bits in the bed and on pillows , it was that cold I didn't bother having a shower I slept in my clothes and had my own bath gown on and socks to try and keep warm.

I checked out the following morning and left a not for the owner for a refund of the second night.

I went back to the hotel in the afternoon for my second nights refund the owner was reluctant to give the full amount then said as a good will gesture he would provide a full refund.

He was not happy with the note I wrote explaining the room was cold and I just could not stay any longer he got a little irate and asked me to wait whilst he wrote the receipt out then I left.

The breakfast is stated on the website but I didn't get to try this or get asked.

I would never stay here again

Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank dspark2015
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Me and my partner stayed in this hotel. When we first walked in we wanted to walk straight back out but, we thought we mite aswell look at the room. The room was okay, there is a lot of strange people here so we got ready went out we got back rather late tried to go straight to sleep then had someone who LIVES here trying to clime thought our window at 3am in the morning. I have never been so scared in my life will never come here ever again and I not sure how the place is still open.

• Stayed: June 2014
15  Thank LeanneKeiron
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We booked 2 rooms for colleauges who refused to stay due to the rooms being filthy. they wont speak to us about a refund now...........rooms were dirty, no showering facilities. Would NOT recommend this to anybody ever.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
11  Thank Sharon J
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I went to stay here and after looking at the room I ran as fast as I could. This place is disgusting. I wouldn't stay here if it was the last place on earth. The staff are dirty and rude and it is definitely NOT as described on the website

• Stayed: April 2014
10  Thank zippy5800
Reviewed 4 April 2014

The reviews freaked me out quite a bit as I had booked before I read them. Look, if you are paying £30 a night what do you think you are getting? A small room! Yes this place is very old and hasn't been touched for a long time. The guy that people call Ronald is an old man that can hardly walk so don't expect to much from him. He was nice to me anyway. If you are into horror movies you could quite like the place. I had no problem with any stayers as I didn't see one person the whole 2 nights I was there. I even did the whole Steven King approach and wrote a short story about the place.

Room Tip: Get a room with an en suite! Otherwise you have to share bathrooms.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business