2,226 results
All reviews train station gatwick airport shopping centre comfy bed business trip few minutes walk car park comfortable stay london bridge reception staff ludy santan ncp pounds victoria duvet rail
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Jury's Inn is quite close to the train station. If you choose Gatwick airport, you can take the train directly to Croydon East and reach the hotel without any taxi. Takes only 30 minuttes to reach there.Train ticket is quite cheap as well, less than £11 pounds for an adult ticket (one way)

The hotel rooms are very clean and spacious. Always clean towels and washrooms are well-cleaned. However the breakfast experience is poor. It costs £10 extra for breakfast. No cheese, not even bread or vegetables almost none though you reach 7a.m. to eat breakfast. Tons of chinese tourists may have eaten all breakfast. I would recommend to go out for a lovely breakfast very close to the hotel.

The pub has TV everywhere screaming English football. If you want to relax, I would recommend the hotel restaurant. The veggy food tasted nothing to be honest! Recommended only if you are so tired and couldn't go out for other options.

The location is excellent. Very close to shopping centers such as Debenhams, Primark, train stations to get anywhere. Tickets can be bought by machines. No need to bring any cash with you unless you want to pay tips.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Jurys-Inn-Manager, General Manager at Jurys Inn London Croydon, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Madamveggie

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, following your recent stay at Jurys Inn Croydon.

I was happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your kind feedback in relation to the hotel location and bedroom facilities.

I am disappointed that you encountered some issues at breakfast, as we do offer a wide range of items for our vegetarian guests as part of our buffet offering. This is something I will monitor following your feedback, so thank you.

I do hope we have opportunity to welcome you back to Jurys Inn Croydon on a future visit to London.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I've stayed in Jury's inn for a five week business trip and I don't want to leave. The rooms are always clean and fresh. Comfy bed and the aircon is a huge bonus at the moment in this heat. Breakfast is good, plenty to select from. The staff are very friendly and engaging. I felt very guilty when I dropped a bottle of wine in the reception area (sorry! ) but the staff turned it into a friendly joke which was made me completely chill out about the whole situation. If I ever have to visit Croydon again (not that I would by choice! ) I hope I get to stay in this Jury's inn again.

Dear Joe W

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, following your recent long stay with us.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your long stay with us and thank you for your very kind feedback on the hotel and the service provided by the team.

I do hope you have reason to visit Croydon / London again and if so, we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Had a really pleasant stay when travelling to and staying Croydon for business, all the staff are professional and courteous. Spoke to a few of them and Ludy springs to mind as being very helpful and chatty whilst getting drinks from the bar.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear rickrichards1983

Thank you for your review and your kind feedback in relation to the hotel and service.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope we can look forward to welcoming you back to Jurys Inn Croydon on a future business trip in the area.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I’m in Jury’s Inn very often, service here is perfect! Ludy is friendly, professional and smiling every time. She remembers the type of coffee I drink and help with everything. Thank you soo much Ludy, you are star!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Jurys-Inn-Manager, General Manager at Jurys Inn London Croydon, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Anna A

Thank you for your review, I am delighted that you have opportunity to dine with at our bar and frequently visit.

Thank you also for your very kind feedback in relation to the service provided by the team, I will most certainly share this with them.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The guys here are absolutely incredible, I am here most mornings at Jurys inn, with Ludy in the costa downstairs and Turiny on reception. I am always given the warmest of welcomes and incredible service, the people here have helped me out far more than their job description would state.

Dear Richard C

Thank you for your review, following your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and are a regular guest with us. Thank you also for your very kind feedback on the team, I will most certainly share this with them.

I hope we can look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.