USD 70
USD 75
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 89/night.

USD 80
  • Restaurant
USD 65
USD 77
2,047 results
All reviewstrain stationshopping centregatwick airportbusiness tripeasy accesscar parkwould stay againenjoyed my stayreception stafflondon bridgeludysantanncppoundsvictoriaduvet
Reviewed 4 April 2018

A very enjoyable stay, as usual. My partner and I stay here often and as we have very demanding work it is very relaxing, clean and we enjoyed some room service meals. Staff always friendly, beds extremely comfortable and free Wi-Fi very welcome.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Reviewed 3 April 2018

marmalade has now reappeared at the Jurys Inn Croydon but it's not very good - just the overly sweet thin cut rubbish. They need to get proper tasting thick cut marmalade and give you the choice. I daresay some people are very happy with rubbish but I am not.

Room Tip: My wife is disabled and we were put on the 10th floor which is far from ideal
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Keith A
Jurys-Inn-Manager, General Manager at Jurys Inn London Croydon, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Keith A

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay at Jurys Inn Croydon.

I am sorry that our marmalade offering at breakfast is not to your preference. If you are a regular guest with us, perhaps you would like to contact me directly and we can discuss an alternative for you in the future. If you wish, please contact me via email at michelle_hickey@jurysinns.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Stay was okay, comfortable bed, good friendly staff.
The only thing I can complain about is used toilet paper. When a new guest arrives they don’t put a new toilet roll on the holder they continue using the same one the last guest have used. I they want to be good to the environment but they could use these used ones for the public toilet down stairs in the lobby.
second of all do you know how much germs live on that loo roll that the last guests have used. ????

Apart from that the room was cleaned well.
Definitely recommend bringing your own bath towel as the bath towels are tiny! Its like using a hand towel to dry your body. The bath towels are so small, hard and dry like sandpaper.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Jurys-Inn-Manager, General Manager at Jurys Inn London Croydon, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Cleaver1995

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay with us. Thank you also for your kind feedback in relation to some hotel facilities and the service provided by the team.

I have noted your feedback on our bedroom towels and toilet paper, which will be reviewed so thank you again for taking the time to note on your review.

I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back to Jurys Inn Croydon on a future visit to the area.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

5 minutes from the East Croydon Station. The hotel was very clean and full of nice staffs. The bed was comfortable and large, we would like to come back in the near further. We recommend all type of travellers to stay.

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank RYHK2014
Jurys-Inn-Manager, General Manager at Jurys Inn London Croydon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear RYHK2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, following your recent stay at Jurys Inn Croydon.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your kind feedback in relation to the hotel facilities and service provided by the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back on a future trip to the area.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

A big let down from all my previous stays. Rooms were cold and dishevelled looking. Priced far too highly for this. I always had a good experience at this hotel in all stays. Maybe just a bad day. It can happen.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Dear I6150GOjanetm

Thank you for your review following your recent stay with us.

I note from your feedback that you have stayed with us previously, but that you experienced some issues on your recent stay. I am very disappointed to learn that this was the case and would very much like the opportunity to speak with you directly on the issues, so I can investigate them.

If you wish please contact me directly via email at michelle_hickey@jurysinns.com and I look forward to hearing from you.