2,175 results
All reviews train station shopping centre gatwick airport car park business trip would stay again enjoyed my stay reception staff central london ludy santan ncp pounds links victoria duvet rail
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Stay was okay, comfortable bed, good friendly staff.
The only thing I can complain about is used toilet paper. When a new guest arrives they don’t put a new toilet roll on the holder they continue using the same one the last guest have used. I they want to be good to the environment but they could use these used ones for the public toilet down stairs in the lobby.
second of all do you know how much germs live on that loo roll that the last guests have used. ????

Apart from that the room was cleaned well.
Definitely recommend bringing your own bath towel as the bath towels are tiny! Its like using a hand towel to dry your body. The bath towels are so small, hard and dry like sandpaper.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Jurys-Inn-Manager, General Manager at Jurys Inn London Croydon, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Cleaver1995

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay with us. Thank you also for your kind feedback in relation to some hotel facilities and the service provided by the team.

I have noted your feedback on our bedroom towels and toilet paper, which will be reviewed so thank you again for taking the time to note on your review.

I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back to Jurys Inn Croydon on a future visit to the area.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

5 minutes from the East Croydon Station. The hotel was very clean and full of nice staffs. The bed was comfortable and large, we would like to come back in the near further. We recommend all type of travellers to stay.

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank RYHK2014
Jurys-Inn-Manager, General Manager at Jurys Inn London Croydon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear RYHK2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, following your recent stay at Jurys Inn Croydon.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your kind feedback in relation to the hotel facilities and service provided by the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back on a future trip to the area.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

A big let down from all my previous stays. Rooms were cold and dishevelled looking. Priced far too highly for this. I always had a good experience at this hotel in all stays. Maybe just a bad day. It can happen.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Dear I6150GOjanetm

Thank you for your review following your recent stay with us.

I note from your feedback that you have stayed with us previously, but that you experienced some issues on your recent stay. I am very disappointed to learn that this was the case and would very much like the opportunity to speak with you directly on the issues, so I can investigate them.

If you wish please contact me directly via email at michelle_hickey@jurysinns.com and I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

A lovely hotel room was great who the purpose of visit.
check in was quick and simple and great staff, all smiling and seem happy to be there evening though it was 11:30pm when I checked it. Look forward in my return

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear danieladhillon

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your kind feedback in relation to the service provided by the team at the hotel.

I hope we can look forward to welcoming back to Jurys Inn Croydon in the near future.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Had to spend a night in Croydon in order to be at an early morning appointment. Found Jurys to be convenient but average, except for breakfast which was great - good value for an excellent buffet. The room was ordinary but clean and the bed was comfortable. Not sure I'll go back as I don't imagine needing to spend a night in Croydon again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business