Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreamsUSD 171
PricelineUSD 171
CheapTicketsUSD 154
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2019

The food is quite good with various selections. The bar has 2 pool tables, Table Tennis, Dart Board and Large TVs showing live Sport.

The Staff are friendly especialy a young girl called Chelsea who is always polite and friendly. She is a very profesional lady. The guys behind the bar are also very polite and friendly.

It's an ideal Hotel for conferences.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2019

I've been with BT/ Openreach for a considerable proportion of my life coming to Yarnfield training centre on many occasions for further training/ development and most importantly experiencing the delights it has to offer with its on-site restaurant...…

Whenever I come to Yarnfield training centre I've always been very welcomed by the staff at its onsite restaurant in particular Chelsea Gardner who I can’t thank enough when it comes to choosing what food I can eat. Chelsea always greets you with a wonderful smile and always says hello to the people who dine at the restaurant. Unfortunately for me I suffer from certain food allergies which is a shame when there are so many wonderful delights to choose from.
whenever I visit the restaurant Chelsea’s always been very helpful and very knowledgeable assisting me with the variety of foods she recommends I’m can eat and the foods I should avoid from setting of my food allergies. I can’t thank the staff enough and especially Chelsea for making my experience so less stressful and so pleasant when experiencing the wide variety of foods the restaurant has to offer.

Thank You…..

Jason Bentley

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank facebubble
Reviewed 16 August 2019

Coming towards the end of my training. Yarnfild is a nice place and friendly staff. Kamal is very helpful. Good food, and nice bar I would like to stay here again in future. Very good very nice high five

1  Thank Ashman101
Reviewed 15 August 2019

I have have 10 weeks at Yarnfield so far and i can say the food and service is great. Kamal the General Manager is a really welcoming guy! The rooms are clean and tidy and the beds are really comfortable! Thanks!

Reviewed 15 August 2019

I'm currently 9 weeks into a 13 week training course and I couldn't be happier with how I've been treated, clean rooms, great food and friendly staff, especially the general manager Kamal who was always on hand to help out however he could.