Lowest prices for your stay
USD 154
View deal
Free cancellation until 02/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
eDreams
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2019

Coming towards the end of my training. Yarnfild is a nice place and friendly staff. Kamal is very helpful. Good food, and nice bar I would like to stay here again in future. Very good very nice high five

1  Thank Ashman101
Reviewed 15 August 2019

I have have 10 weeks at Yarnfield so far and i can say the food and service is great. Kamal the General Manager is a really welcoming guy! The rooms are clean and tidy and the beds are really comfortable! Thanks!

Reviewed 15 August 2019

I'm currently 9 weeks into a 13 week training course and I couldn't be happier with how I've been treated, clean rooms, great food and friendly staff, especially the general manager Kamal who was always on hand to help out however he could.

Reviewed 15 August 2019

I've been staying at Yarnfield for a few weeks for work training, the staff are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.

The manager Kamal provided help and info on anything asked and nothing was too much for him.

Would definitely recommend staying here

Reviewed 15 August 2019

I spent 10 weeks for business training at Yarnfield Park food was perfect, staff was friendly & i got to speak with the GM Kamal who is a top bloke and very helpful, he's a real credit to Yarnfield Park