Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Booking.comUSD 171
eDreamsUSD 171
PricelineUSD 171
Orbitz.comUSD 154
TravelocityUSD 154
CheapTicketsUSD 154
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2019

I'm currently 9 weeks into a 13 week training course and I couldn't be happier with how I've been treated, clean rooms, great food and friendly staff, especially the general manager Kamal who was always on hand to help out however he could.

Reviewed 15 August 2019

I've been staying at Yarnfield for a few weeks for work training, the staff are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.

The manager Kamal provided help and info on anything asked and nothing was too much for him.

Would definitely recommend staying here

Reviewed 15 August 2019

I spent 10 weeks for business training at Yarnfield Park food was perfect, staff was friendly & i got to speak with the GM Kamal who is a top bloke and very helpful, he's a real credit to Yarnfield Park

Reviewed 10 August 2019

Stayed here as it was walking distance to my in laws. Room was tired and dirty and very small. Everything was functional and worked which is why I am giving it 2 stars. The bed was very hard and just one thin pillow. Bath was high off the ground so would be difficult if elderly or infirm. The cooked breakfast was really quite awful. The scrambled eggs smelt strange, the beans were cheap and the sausage was undercooked and mostly breadcrumb. If rooms were £40 a night I would probably be prepared to put up with it but at £79 per night for a double with breakfast it really isn’t value for money. I expected better.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2019

Great place for training.
Food great, bar great, pool tables, ping-pong and darts. Sky TV and loads of couches it's great. The rooms are basic but cleaned daily. And gym is small but usable. I've stayed for 2 weeks got 2 more to go gonna be fed like a king.