Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
USD 169
Priceline
USD 170
USD 170
eDreamsUSD 170
CheapTicketsUSD 169
TravelocityUSD 169
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2019

I spent 10 weeks for business training at Yarnfield Park food was perfect, staff was friendly & i got to speak with the GM Kamal who is a top bloke and very helpful, he's a real credit to Yarnfield Park

Reviewed 10 August 2019

Stayed here as it was walking distance to my in laws. Room was tired and dirty and very small. Everything was functional and worked which is why I am giving it 2 stars. The bed was very hard and just one thin pillow. Bath was high off the ground so would be difficult if elderly or infirm. The cooked breakfast was really quite awful. The scrambled eggs smelt strange, the beans were cheap and the sausage was undercooked and mostly breadcrumb. If rooms were £40 a night I would probably be prepared to put up with it but at £79 per night for a double with breakfast it really isn’t value for money. I expected better.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2019

Great place for training.
Food great, bar great, pool tables, ping-pong and darts. Sky TV and loads of couches it's great. The rooms are basic but cleaned daily. And gym is small but usable. I've stayed for 2 weeks got 2 more to go gonna be fed like a king.

Reviewed 3 August 2019

The lads here are the nicest people and so positive with their jobs! Love em and they worked hard to please all customers and keep the flow going well. The charge was good and the employees were great and happy!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2019

My church community across the UK uses Yarnfield Conference and Training Centre on an annual basis.

We are always amazed by the hospitality and welcome that we receive and this time was no exception.

Even during the event over the weekend, we had a range of specific requests which the 24 hour staff were more than happy to agree with.

Accommodation was excellent.

All in all it is clear that the staff morale is high, they love the place and so did I and the rest of my conference delegates. Can't recommend the place enough.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Michael S, General Manager at Yarnfield Park Training Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2019

Dear 285rmathew

Thank you most kindly for your generous feedback about Yarnfield Park. I would concur the team here are great and we are glad to see that you had a great time. Hope we get to see you back again soon.
With thanks