“My favourite Indian restaurant! ”
Review of Exquisite

Exquisite
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I have been going to Exquisite for years and much prefer this place to the competition in Burton.

Burton is quite Indian restaurant heavy, especially in the area Exquisite resides, however, having tried all of the competition (due to friends booking at other places - I would always choose Exquisite myself) I can categorically say that the food is better at Exquisite.

Most of the Indian restaurants in the area are unlicensed, Exquisite is no different, however, I see this as a plus point as they are very happy for you to take your own alcohol, providing a much cheaper night all round. Exquisite staff are even happy for you to put your drinks in their fridge if you'd like.

Speaking of the staff, they are very pleasant, friendly, jokey and are clearly interested in you having a good meal.

Food wise, everything I've had from the restaurant has been delicious, tasty and the right level of spice (I always ask for a bit more spice with my dishes and they are great).

Can't fault the service times either, always fantastic. There has been one exception to this, however we walked in at peak time on a Saturday night without booking a table. We honestly didn't actually expect a table but they did accommodate for us, but service was a slower than usual - fair enough.

Tl;Dr Best Indian restaurant in Burton, have tried them all and always go back to Exquisite.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

With Burton being very 'Indian Restaurant rich', the emphasis really is on these places to raise their games.
Our trip to exquisite was neither out of this world nor poor. It was just okay.
The service was fine but we would normally expect to be guided through the menu with a bit of a sell on chef specials.
I actually can't remember what i ate because it was so under the radar.
Price was okay but i think it needs to up its game

1  Thank Ed C
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Having visited the Coopers Tavern around the corner, I took my beer and entered this restaurant which made me feel very welcome as a solo dinner.

I had the Chana, Spinach and Mushroom Balti swept down with chapaties really authentic. The waiter Siddek and I shared stories of travels and food. Do go here it's really good.

1  Thank Shoreleaf
Reviewed 23 May 2017

The food at exquisite was pretty good but not special.
There is no licence so expect soft drinks only - The lassie was very good !
All in all a good curry but there are better offerings in Burton. Atmosphere was a little dull but there were only Two people in the Restaurant (Tuesday night).

Reviewed 13 February 2017

We have just had our first taste of this restaurant's delicious food. All the dishes we ordered were faultless and the range of vegetarian dishes was impressive. I would highly recommend this place.

1  Thank DJLEM