“What a shame”

temptations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2012

How do I start, on entering we were not greeted with much of a welcome. Our table which I had booked a week before was not ready. When a member of staff did arrive he seemed rushed and far to busy to deal with customers. The food was very average,with the mains tasting all the same. It's a shame that this once wonderful place to eat is now a poor reflection of what it was. On a last note there was not enough staff to serve everyone , just two members.

Date of visit: July 2012

Reviewed 17 August 2012

went out with our friends here the other night after they reccomended it.

wasnt very impressed at all, the chairs were terrible. springs were gone, felt like i was sinking through the chair. service was poor all night, kept taking our order in stages, food wasnt great otherwise that wudve smoothed it out abit for me, we got some free shots but we wont be going back again!

Date of visit: August 2012
Reviewed 14 July 2012

We have used this company for takeaway food, excellent. Service great, personally recommend the garlic tika bhuna

Date of visit: November 2011
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Very busy the night we were in (Saturday) food was excellent, massive selection on menu. Waiting on staff were friendly and dealt with a table of VERY rowdy and VERY abusive men exceptionally well to make sure they didnt ruin everyone else's meal.
Pricing is spot on. Would highly recommend.

Date of visit: June 2012
Reviewed 30 June 2012

The last time we ate here was definitely the last time!! We were seated on a table already laid out for a party and the food was definitely less than average - I ordered a fish curry (frozen fish!) and a 2 different vegetable side dishes - stringy cauliflower (cooked from frozen!) and bombay potatoes (tinned potatoes!!). My husband ordered a vindaloo but the only flavour we could taste was black pepper - I've cooked better myself so I can't really recommend this restaurant - I hope other diners have had better experiences!

Date of visit: December 2011