Open today: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Review Highlights
Every time is different!!

Each time I visit there are new and different things to see. This time a Christmas decorations... read more

Reviewed today
BigMoge
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
Fabulously Creative and INSPIRING!

I cannot urge you enough to go and see this amazing place! The creativity and skill in the... read more

Reviewed today
LisaL5227

1,844 results
All reviews free ice cream falconry display animal sculptures for sale birds of prey amazing sculptures well worth a visit safari park all ages garden furniture cakes sculpture park works of art life size free entry lovely cafe great place to visit
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband & I regularly visit when I have an appt. at the nearby RJAH Orthopaedic Hospital.
My husband first noticed the entrance off the A5. I had not.
The drive up to the car park area passes some very realistic wuldlife sculptures. The large building nr the car park houses such a wonderful exclectic mix of goodies. I could leave with a car boot full of such lovely things.

The food/eating area is excellent. A good selection. If you are lucky enough to have Lemon Meringue Pie available when you visit, it is the best I have ever had. Everything about British Ironworks is great.

If I was going to make one change, to help the minority, of which I am one, I would make an access by the tills so that anyone preferring to use the disabled toilets could have a shorter walk to them.

It is such a great place to visit, I look forward to having a reason to travel the A5 in that area. My friend drove there - she too did not puck up on the entrance so had to continue to the next roundabout & return.
Emjoy your visit. Marion & Neil

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

found the iron centre very interesting, sculptures amazing, cafe very retro style good food could not ask for more and all for £1 donation free parking loads of space items for sale a little expensive but only to be expected worth a visit

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I took 2 of my friends for breakfast here whilst they were up visiting me. It's a lovely location with a lot going on. However, I was disappointed with the breakfast experience. My friends both order bacon sandwiches which came out within 10 minutes of ordering, we waited a little while for mine to come out so we could all eat together, as you do. However, it became clear this wasn't going to happen so they started to eat without me. I had order the standard full english breakfast and it took a full 45 minutes to arrive from when I ordered it. Additionally, it was served in the most pretentious and impractical "plate" i've ever seen: the Tom Daley divider full english frying pan. Handle and all. There was barely any room to cut my food, and, since the pan was *nonstick* they had given me a blunt knife so as to not scratch the surface! Ridiculous!! Also please refrain from putting a decorative piece of parsley on top of the beans, it just resulted in the beans only tasting of the herb, was not a good combo. Other than the beans the food was fine, can't really have a bad tasting fryup. However, the service was poor and the food overpriced for what it was (serving it in a pretentious way does not add value). Great pieces of art though.

3  Thank Kelsey A
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This a wonderful place full of things to do for adults children and teens. Wonderful events at Easter Holidays halloween and Christmas plus more in summer holidays

Reviewed 16 October 2018

Very impressed with our visit here. The sculptures are amazing. Some quite breathtaking. Shop is so well stocked and the cafe itself is excellent. Good menu and well priced. We knew this place was popular, now we know why!