“Excellent Lunch”
Review of Liar Liar

Liar Liar
Ranked #3 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Oswestry
Price range: USD 3 - USD 7
Description: Liar Liar is Oswestry's first coffee shop serving speciality grade tea & coffee. Also a great range of treats from some of the most passionate suppliers in the Country :)
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We were looking for somewhere to have lunch and we came across this lovely place.

The food was excellent and I really liked the quirky décor of the café and the way it was set up.

We would definitely visit again if we are in the area as we were visiting on our Easter holiday break.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Love this place the staff are very friendly especially Tom and Jess. The drinks are lovely I had a latte but have had tea here before too. Come with my 2 kids and husband so we ordered some cake to keep the kids happy! Ordered a white chocolate Blondie which was delicious. As it was mothers day when we walked in I was given a flower tied with ribbon which I thought was a lovely touch and not something you would get from one of the chain coffee shops!

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I have been to Liar Liar many times and I went for lunch with my nieces at the weekend. I have found the food has improved in the last couple of months.

The meal I had at the weekend was extremely good value for money, very authentic and tasted really good. I had a Thai curry with coconut rice which was really fragrant and tasty. I also had hummus with flat bread which was homemade, I don't usually enjoy homemade hummus but this was really good. I also had tikka fries and they were very enjoyable.

For the three dishes it came to under £8 which was really good value for money. The staff are very pleasant. Also the coffee is very good especially a flat white. I would recommend Liar Liar for lunch or breakfast.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Been coming here on and off with my gf for about a year now. Great service, great food & fantastic coffee. Great time to be had all round.

Even when i go alone, they allow me to get comfortable with a book.

I get a real education every time i go in as they frequently change up their bean.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We've visited Liar Liar several times since it opened. It never disappoints!

The range of drinks is very good; my brother is a bit of a coffee connoisseur, and he was particularly impressed with the cold brews when he visited. When I have asked in the past for a milkshake not on the menu, the team were able to accommodate me (10/10 customer service!). There are a great range of teas, coffees and hot/cold drinks.

I also love the snacks that are available. They always look and taste amazing and there are often very healthy options. Whenever I've had toast it's always been made with top quality bread (not cheapy bread!) which makes a huge difference.

I haven't eaten breakfast/lunch here yet, but I certainly intend to! especially as we are currently dairy free and a lot of the food is vegan friendly, so would be suitable for us. The pancakes look amazing!

There is seating available downstairs, upstairs and outside if the weather is behaving! This is just what Oswestry needed.

Friendly and helpful staff. Our favourite place for coffee. Liar Liar deserves to do very well. Keep doing what you're doing guys! ☕️☕️☕️

It won't let me select the options below to rate you, but:

Service 5/5