Review Highlights
Extremely pleasant place

We read about Motts Military Museum one evening on the internet & decided to visit while we were... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
cullybuck
Kansas City, Missouri
Motts Military Museum - Groveport, OH - A Real Gem

In a suburb just southeast of Columbus, Ohio, is a marvelous museum that covers all of our American... read more

Reviewed 20 August 2018
Ronald A
Columbus, Ohio

All reviews spanish american war war history two hours tanks helicopter rickenbacker artifacts volunteers stories dating replica columbus guns school absorb equipment field
Reviewed 13 July 2016

My son and I had only a short amount of time to visit this museum. We both have interest in military stuff, and were surprised and pleased to see all that Mott's has. ranging from early American to Iraq, 9/11 and space shuttle, they have it.
Only issue is that many items are labeled with index cards and they are hard to read from the distance they are.
I would have liked to have more time, but we had to go. I would recommend 2-3 hours.
Price is very reasonable at $10 for adult, $5 for kids.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

The founder of the museum has a passion for preserving military history and has expanded to space and 911. This is a do not miss if your are near Columbus "Groveport" Ohio. A real treat is having Warren Motts himself conduct the optional tour. If you are a vet or are interested in this type of history don't miss it. It's worth a 500 mile or more detour.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

Every military veteran, their family members, their friends, each school, everyone should visit this museum. It is beyond what we expected to see and learn. We lucked out and visited on a day when a group of Navy Sea Cadets were on a tour with Mr. Motts and we were invited to join in. We left the group at times and joined in off and on along the way. There is rare items from Hitler's Eagles Nest, from each of the wars, WWI, WWII, Korean, Viet Nam,as well as 911, the space missions and much more. The price is $10 for adults, $8 for seniors age 62 and over. The price for children is lower, I believe it is $5.

Reviewed 25 December 2015

As retired military, I always try to take in local museums when I find them during my travels. The Motts Military Museum is one of the best small museums I've been to. If you are within driving distance of Columbus, and love military history, you owe it to yourself to stop by. There is a $10 admission charge, but Seniors, veterans, and students get a discount.

Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

Went to see the items from 9-11. They are is a barn in the back. Huge fire engine and police vehicles. They are trying to raise money for a 9-11 exhibit. They have slabs of marble from the twin towers and the Pentagon. The rest of the museum is very nice. Almost too much stuff.