“Satisfying”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Grove City, Ohio
“Satisfying”
Reviewed 20 October 2011

My wife and I had dinner at this restaurant and came away full and satisfied. The atmosphere is nice and comfortable, not loud. Family oriented. The service is very good. The food was tasty and filling portions at a reasonable price. Ice cream cones for dessert are free. I recommend having lunch or dinner at this friendly place.

• Visited October 2011

“Great alternative to fast food.”
Reviewed 29 May 2011

Stopped here while passing through on our way to Cincinnati on a Sunday. Needed something fast so the buffet was a perfect choice. Nice variety. Plenty of tasty Asian offerings from soup to salad to entrees to dessert. Clearly popular with the locals. Would stop here again.

Columbus, Ohio
“Wonderful family owned Chinese restaurant!”
Reviewed 7 November 2010

I have ate at this restaurant since I was a little girl. The family that ownes it is kind, supports the community and is loved by all! I have NEVER got a bad meal or even needed to send a meal back for any reason. The place is attached to a nasty hotel however has NOTHING to do with that hotel!!! The bar and party room is clean, the staff is accomidating, the food is alway hot, fresh, and very tasty! I have dined here for many years and have no plans stopping anytime in the future. China Bell is the only Chinese restaurant that my family eats at. You too will enjoy your experience.

1 Thank missysbaskets
Florida
“Never Dissapointed!”
Reviewed 31 December 2009

What can I say, its just great that this exceptional little resturant is located in Grove City, and that if a visitor asks where is the best chinese food in town, you can bet China Bell is the first choice.
Been going there for years and am always happy with whatever I might choose on the menu..The buffet on Sundays and Christmas are exceptional, no cheaping out, plenty to choose from, even Prime Rib.
I feel the service is exceptional as well. I am glad that Grove City has such a nice place to have a good and reasonable lunch or dinner...
The owner takes a personal intrest and you can tell from the moment you walk thru the door, I almost feel like family!

1 Thank cindyhayes123
grove city
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Chinese in Grove City!”
Reviewed 11 January 2008

China Bell has been here for a very long time and is extremely delicious! The War Su Gai is the best. Everytime I think I might try one of the fastfood chinese places for this dish I am disappointed. The atmosphere is great and service is also great. I love it!