“Comfortable home from home”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of bluebells cottage

Sunny morning coffee or a  nice glass of vino
Spacious off road parking welcome to bluebells
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Spacious off road parking
welcome to bluebells
Relax after a busy day with comfy leather sofas
well equipped and versatile kitchen / diner
Kitchen / diner - drop leaf table with 6 chairs and sofa bed (small double)
Patio door to garden
Enclosed garden with seating area
Master bedroom with sofabed and TV
Twin bedroom
Family Bathroom
Shower over bath
Bamburgh Castle
Beautiful Northumberland
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 43 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Dreamer69...
“Comfortable home from home”
Reviewed 29 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Lovely spotless house with everything you need. I was so happy here I asked if I could stay an extra day.
Northumberland has some beautiful scenery and places to visit.
The house is about a mile from the harbour but there's a nice walk down the old railway line. I stayed in Seahouses so I could go to the Farne Islands again, which I loved.
If you're a National Trust member there are some lovely houses/ castles in the area - Alnwick, Cragside and Wallington to name just a few and of course, the Farne Islands. I certainly got my monies worth out of my membership.

I loved it here and will definitely book and stay here again so I don't want to big it up too much 'cos there'll be no vacancies!!

5 Jun 2017
Thank you so much I'm so pleased you had such a lovely time we would welcome you back anytime and thank you for leaving bluebells so clean and tidy
linda k
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed 1 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

Just returned, following a fantastic weekend, staying at Bluebells cottage. Booked, after viewing on trip advisor. We have visited Seahouses in the past, but never stayed there, and we love the Northumberland Coast. The booking process was really good, and the owner was so helpful with advice re keys and arrival times etc. On arrival we parked in the private space at the front of the cottage, there is adequate room for two cars. The cottage has such a homely feel to it, is tastefully decorated, and the owner had even left a bottle of wine and box of chocolates for our arrival! We could not have asked for better accommodation, everything was spotlessly clean, and there was everything required for our stay. There were extra blankets for the dog, if needed, some toys, large selection of DVD's, and free WiFi!! There were leaflets for local attractions, and also places to eat out, or order food from. It was lovely to sit at the rear of the kitchen to enjoy breakfast, looking out into the tastefully decorated, South facing, rear garden. The cottage is only 10-15 minutes walk to the front at Seahouses. Turn left from the cottage, cross Broad road, and there is a gate which takes you on to the path , leading to town via the car park. Cross the main road at the end and you are on the path, leading to the beautiful beach. We walked the dog every day, there, it's a beautiful white sandy beach, and so large that it's never busy. We walked to Bamburgh via the beach and spent a lovely day there too. Seahouses is a good base to visit other places along the coast, such as Bamburgh, Lindisfarne etc. I cannot recommend Bluebells cottage highly enough, it is a real home from home, and we will definitely stay there again! Thank you Chris, for our arrival gift, and for providing such a lovely holiday home. It was fantastic!! Missing it already!!

2 May 2017
Thank you so much. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and that you found everything you needed.
Thank you also for leaving Bluebells so clean and tidy and we would love to welcome you back at anytime.
Reviewed 26 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Patricia...
“Great cosy cottage”
Reviewed 17 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My family have just returned from a fabulous week at Bluebells Cottage. The cottage is very well appointed with just about everything needed. A kingsize double bed in the main bedroom and twin beds in the other room. It has a cosy lounge with a great selection of DVDs to suit all ages and tastes- even sharpened colouring pencils, and a kitchen dining room with a lovely sunny seating area- perfect for reading a book or having a cup of tea. The owner left a very welcome bottle of wine and some chocolates for us which is a great touch. There was also a selection of menus from restaurants in the town. The added bonus was the Wifi which was great as we all had gadgets which would benefit from it. My daughter said on leaving, how sad she was to go- high praise!

30 Apr 2017
I'm pleased you and your family enjoyed your stay and thank you for leaving bluebells so clean and tidy
We would welcome you back anytime.
ajaReid
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“A gem of a cottage.”
Reviewed 4 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Great wee cottage within pleasant walking distance of Seahouses and the rather quirky Ship Inn. Well equipped with plenty of space for 4. This will definitely by top of my list for booking when returning to the area.

4 Apr 2017
Thank you so much, we would love to welcome you back at any time.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing