“Cannot Recommend Northern Bootcamp Enough”
Luxury Double with shared Bathroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Luxury Double with shared Bathroom
Luxury Twin Room with shared Bathroom
Room for 4 with private ensuite bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 96 reviews

Reviews from our community

Tara J
Muir of Ord
“Cannot Recommend Northern Bootcamp Enough”
Reviewed 28 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

On the train home from my 5th time at Bootcamp 42.5 cms smaller and feeling fabulous & motivated. I have been once a year since 2012 and never hesitate to book again the day I come home. This year I'm booking an extra 4 day camp in Sept as a top up to my summer 7 day camp and already looking forward to it. Caroline and Dan have a very personal touch and genuinely care about every single person who walks through the Northern Bootcamp door. They are supported by a team of people who share that same passion, knowledge and determination to help you get the absolute most out of your time with them. I've never even been tempted to try any other Bootcamp company.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Yes it's life changing and loads more besides - not just for weightloss.”
Reviewed 23 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I booked for Bootcamp because a friend recommended it (not this one, the experience in general), I wanted to have the life changing experience he talked about as I was going through a particularly stressful time, and due to that stress I barely researched it, I found dates I could make and booked this one largely because it was near enough to home that I could leave if I hated it and because of their 'challenge by choice' and 'non-military' ethos; so I went along with very little idea of what to expect. I wish I had checked out reviews here and the Facebook and website pages so I was more prepared, as there is loads of useful information available and id have arrived less worried. That said, it was exactly the experience I needed and all the staff are superlative in their ability to tune into the best way to motivate each person to do their very best in ways that work for them. Each session is supported by at least two highly qualified trainers so all participants get really personal attention and get to know the team quickly. The booking process and support during the 'camp' (I like to say holiday) is also great and really responsive, so if you want or need to adapt the parameters of the meals or the training sessions they can always find a way to accommodate that while you still feel supported and encouraged to try something new. The nutrition seminar that we got sometime midway through the 7 day camp was fantastic and has really enabled me to continue the principle of the eating style through my chaotic normal lifestyle and the fitness sessions were varied, accessible and in particular, equipped me with an understanding of what I can do, what I can do more of and easy ways to adapt with my physical restrictions in ways that a year of professional physio support didn't even try (and having checked in with my physio, it's all entirely safe and she is in favour).
In truth, with all this I was less bothered about whether I lost weight and opted out of the weigh ins - which was also completely accommodated - what's important is that it was really fun altogether and a great experience and a chance to meet and get to know loads of extraordinary others.

Orkney Islands, United Kingdom
“A Truly Life-Changing Experience”
Reviewed 19 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I've just returned from a 7 day Bootcamp with Dan, Caroline and their brilliant team. Everything was beyond perfect - the accommodation, the food (wow!), the camaraderie, the programme, the training, the advice - absolutely top notch. The Northern Bootcamp team are true experts in their field and provided a huge variety of workouts, training sessions, workshops and above all, encouragement. Everyone was helped to work at the top of their abilities and the watchful eye of the trainers made for an individual approach that made me feel comfortable and supported at all times. I went to bootcamp with a focus on improving my fitness, but I lost 5lbs and 10cms which was a happy bonus. I loved EVERY second of my time at Northern Bootcamp - so much so that I've already booked to go back!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
“Positive, supportive and effective health and fitness retreat”
Reviewed 16 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I had such a good week at Northern Bootcamp! Whether you have a little or a lot to lose, or just want to be fitter and healthier this is the place for you. I lost 11 pounds in 7 days and am now a healthy BMI, and more importantly, I feel great! The experience, service and ethos at Northern Bootcamp really exceeded my expectations.

To reassure anyone who is worried: you’re not shouted at, you’re not punished and you are definitely not starved – in fact the food is incredible and I genuinely never felt hungry, despite being quite a fussy eater.

There is plenty to keep you busy with several varied workouts a day, and a chance to try some more adventurous sports like coasteering and rock climbing. The physical activities are tailored to test your personal limits and regardless of how fit or unfit you are, you will need to work hard to get the best out of every session. However, the knowledgeable team have a really good, encouraging attitude and their enthusiasm is infectious, they want you to succeed as much as you do.

Definitely recommended if you want a positive, supportive and effective health and fitness retreat. Thanks to all the team up in Bamburgh!

Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Amazing cant wait to go back”
Reviewed 14 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I cant praise this experience enough, although maybe I don't want everyone to know how good it is incase it gets booked up and I cant get booked in again. I have been to a couple of different fit farms and bootcamps but this is by far the best and I wont need to look anywhere else. The format is great as it pushes you and takes you out of your comfort zone, the adventures in the afternoon do the same, whilst giving you the opportunity to bond with your fellow boot campers. Everyone is positive and motivational and really care about your enjoyment of the whole experience. As for the food, amazing!! I have bought the recipe book and have already started cooking from it.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Rates have not been provided for this property. Please contact the owner/manager for total price.
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing