“Beyond my expectations.”
Excellent
Luxury Double with shared Bathroom
Luxury Twin Room with shared Bathroom
Room for 4 with private ensuite bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jane F
London, England, United Kingdom
“Beyond my expectations.”
Reviewed 21 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I went by myself for 4 days as a way to challenge myself, I am in my 50s and rather overweight. I had the time of my life. I joined in with all the activities, which were challenging but felt encouraged to reach my potential. I even jumped off some rocks into the water,it was great fun. The other guests were great company and spurred one on to do more. The food was very tasty and I have cooked boot camp recipes at home much to the delight of the family. I have continued to do exercise on my return home. The trainers are very experienced and knowledgable, they take into consideration if anyone had an prior injury and gave alternative exercises. I would like to return as I felt extremely energised and motivated even after 4 days. The accommodation was very high standard. I thoroughly recommend this boot camp. The coastline near the camp is fantastic, training on the beach was awesome.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The enthusiastic staff and the food.
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Laverne14
Northern Ireland
“Outstanding A*”
Reviewed 17 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Fabulous food, excellent exercise and amazing coaching all week long. Already booked for my 4th year. Loved every minute. Highly recommended!

LisaandAh...
Muscat, Masqat, Oman
“Fantastic - you get out what you put in!”
Reviewed 10 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

What an amazing week. Dave, Bruce, Caroline and Dan helped us push ourselves to our limits (and well beyond what we thought were our limits most of the time!) throughout the week with a fantastic mix of cardio, strength and endurance training. The afternoon activities were second to none - I tried coasteering for the first time and ended up jumping off the top of the cliff into the sea twice - what a buzz!

The team were absolute professionals at the top of their game - add to that their real passion for what they do and the different methods they used to motivate and maintain our interest and they really do have a winning formula.

Annie and Roz kept our energy levels up with a varied selection of healthy and delicious meals.

All in all, a superb week, in a superb location, run by a superb team. It has really reinvigorated me to get back into training again (as well as introducing me to TRX, which I shall continue to do).

Can't wait to return to see how much I've improved.

Thanks guys - a wonderful week.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The genuine passion for fitness & varied training methods employed - as well as the fantastic location
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Ellie N
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Just book! You won't regret it!”
Reviewed 29 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Absolutely amazing week, and you get amazing results if you put effort into the workouts! On the 7 day camp I went on there was an average weightloss of 8lbs per person! And I lost 25cm! All the staff are amazing and welcoming, everything is explained to you clearly and they are extremely good motivators! I'm amazed by how much I can do! The morning involves different workouts led by the team, while the afternoon is a fun, active exercise. Such as kayaking, bodyboarding, coasteering, archery and other things! The food is all freshly cooked and prepared to cater for any dislikes or allergies and is AMAZING. I can guarantee you will not go hungry all week! Amazing balance of activities, fantastic staff!

Just book! They cater to any ability!

Travelling group: Other
annewaldi...
Darlington, United Kingdom
“bootcamp”
Reviewed 3 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

My 3rd visit to Northern Bootcamp and enjoyed it as much as the first time.
Challenging and fun but all graded to each individuals' fitness.
Very comfortable and clean. The food was delicious and portion controlled.
After hard work in the morning -runs on beach or up sand dunes followed by other activities the afternoon is a fun activity such as coasteering or a long walk in beautiful surroundings.
Everyone is very helpful and supportive despite the challenge of varying fitness levels and injuries.
A great time in a great place with great people!
The

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Rates have not been provided for this property. Please contact the owner/manager for total price.
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing