“Couldn't have wished for more”
Luxury Double with shared Bathroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Luxury Double with shared Bathroom
Luxury Twin Room with shared Bathroom
Room for 4 with private ensuite bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
PeteH14
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Couldn't have wished for more”
Reviewed 19 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

As I am approaching 50 I had been thinking a lot about changes I needed to make to my lifestyle and weight, fitness and diet features heavily. What I needed was something to get this going and provide me with an exercise regime that suits me, my wife, work etc.
After having done a lot of research I finally settled on Northern Bootcamp as it was non-military, had a big diet emphasis and just happens to be in a stunning part of the country.
The accommodation was excellent and we (wife came with me in the end) enjoyed a fantastic week there. I'll let the wife do her own review.
It is a bootcamp so it is very hard work but you find yourself pushing yourself and dare I say it, by day 4 I was seriously enjoying it. If you are thinking exercising is boring well at NB we didnt do the same exercise twice in the whole time I was there. The variety was great and consisted of so many different activities. The food is excellent and although I heard all sorts of stories of people starving I can honestly say I wasn't hungry once and I'm a big eater (or was!)
The staff all quickly become your friends as do your camp mates and all together make it a life changing experience. During the week I lost a stone in weight and am pleased to say my new regime at home has enabled me to not only keep the stone off but I have managed to lose another 6lbs. Thank you NB, see you again next year!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Leaving 14lbs there
Liked least: Burpees (exercise of the devil!!)
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
halliberr...
Trimdon, England, United Kingdom
“amazing overall no other word for it”
Reviewed 14 May 2015 for a stay in November 2014

what a fabulous setting , facilities and equipment amazing the house is everything and more homely and posh . My ninth camp I believe . Can't wait to go back it is one place you feel exhausted , fabulously awake and alive . Tailored to your needs with amazing results . I lost 16 pound in 7 days . Team make it the best experience of your life I know it is my favourite place to be and would spend the rest of my life there if I could . Fabulous food , exercise and company

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Lisa S
Woolmer Green
“golden experience at”
Reviewed 14 May 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I have done 4 camps with these guys, 2 at Golden Hill near Bamburgh and 2 in Spain. They are a fantastic team, they make hard work fun and keep you motivated, I have lost between 6 &8 lbs per camp depending on length. You leave feeling slimmer, healthier and highly motivated, with a whole bunch of new friends to boot. I am looking forward to my next camp

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
katy b
London, United Kingdom
“A great week with a great result”
Reviewed 8 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

I had a great experience at Golden Hill, this was my second Northern Bootcamp after attending my first in Spain in November 2014. The variation of exercise is brilliant and it keeps you interested and challenged for the whole time you are there. You have to work hard but the results are worth it and speak for themselves. Dan & Caroline are natural facilitators, Dave's training sessions are always challenging but good fun as he is an excellent motivator. The food laid on by Liz is great as well. The whole week is designed for you to turn up and not have to think about anything as that is all taken care of for you. Anyone looking to either start a fitness and weightloss campaign or just improve their fitness should try Northern bootcamp. It is a safe and reliable way to improve health and fitness.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Sandie H
Durham, United Kingdom
“Bootcamp - amazing”
Reviewed 3 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

Second trip to Northern Bootcamp and it didn't disappoint. Personal challenge, fitness improved, weight lost and some amazing people met. The team are so supportive of each and every person and the setting is just stunning.

Highly recommend the experience to anyone of any ability.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing