“Stunning views”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

alan s
Nairn, United Kingdom
“Stunning views”
Reviewed 19 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Superb location, just over road from rocky shore, great rock pools! 5 minutes walk to Harbour and beautiful beach.
House is a modern 3 bed, 2 dbls and room with bunk beds, but still well enough room, we got a cot in as well.
Bathroom and shower room, very useful.
Everything you can think of supplied, only own towels needed.
Alison is revamping the place, so decor not perfect yet.
Little store 5 mins away, sells everything!!
About 40 mins walk from Seahouses, pushing a buggy with a strong wind against you!!!
Cafe and pub 10 min walk away, try the Whale and chips, if you r really hungry!!!
Enough parking for 4 cars, with more over the road, ample.
Really enjoyed our stay, would definitely go back next time.
Thanks Alison.

Jill B
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“A wonderful break at Brierdene”
Reviewed 9 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

A lovely well equipped house in a stunning location. Very homely. My family and I had a long weekend 2-5 September and we'd love to visit again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Chris R
Darlington, England, United Kingdom
“Great position for a relaxing coastal break”
Reviewed 18 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We had a lovely short break here with our young grandchildren. The best thing they enjoyed was 'the holiday house!' so that says a lot. They especially loved looking at the gorgeous sea view from their bunk beds which was such a novelty for them. The enclosed garden was lovely for the evenings, and thanks to such good weather we enjoyed showing them around the whole area, Seahouses is especially handy being so near. A very spacious and clean house with very comfy beds, and a useful downstairs toilet/shower room. Very good wi fi reception,which we hadn't expected after other properties we had stayed in. All in all, a very good choice. Maybe a little expensive for a short break, but, it was August, after all.

Travelling group: Young Children
TKatie30
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“A bit shabby - good location though”
Reviewed 5 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The house is in a great location - right on harbour road overlooking the beach but the positives end there really. It needs updating, very shabby and quite dirty in parts. Some of the corners of the kitchen mustn't have been cleaned in years - down the side of the oven was absolutely filthy. The fridge freezer defrosted on our first night and emptied water all over the floor. The fridge then ran so hot it heated up the wood worktops and made the house smell so badly of mould and damp we spent the whole night sat upstairs to try and escape from the smell. We felt a bit swindled paying so much money for a weekend here and ended up cutting our stay short by a night as no one wanted to go back to the house.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
6 Aug 2016
I am so sorry you had issues during your stay. I do wish you had let me know rather than just leaving on the Sunday evening. When you alerted me to the fridge issue the lady who services the house came round first thing. She could find nothing wrong and I asked you to contact me if you had any further problems. As you weren't in contact again I presumed everything was OK. You didn't mention the smell until you were home and until now have said nothing about it being shabby or dirty. I have myself just spent a week at the house and found it be fresh and inviting. That said I have given the kitchen a full spring clean, touched up the paint work and fixed any odd jobs. I am constantly refurbishing this much loved holiday home. Last year new furniture and the flat screen televisions were installed in the bedrooms. This year I have had super fast broadband put in, have just replaced all the crockery and the downstairs shower room is being totally refurbished in 2 weeks. The smell was caused by a dislodged waste pipe which has been fixed. I am really sorry you were subjected to this, but it was entirely beyond my control. This was very hard to identify as only appeared when the facilities were used. With regard to being swindled, I do feel Brierdene offers great value for money. You paid 65 pounds per person for 3 nights. As you mentioned the location is great with spectacular views, a large enclosed garden, ample parking and the house itself benefits from all mod cons. If you had contacted me about these issues and I had not been able to resolve them I would have been more than happy to compensate you.
Susannah2
London, United Kingdom
“Mrs ”
Reviewed 3 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

We are just back from a fantastic weekend staying at Brierdene in Beadnell. The location is amazing, opposite the sea and with gorgeous beaches minutes away. The house itself is spacious and well equipped, there was plenty of room for our large group. We were very lucky with the weather and for a February weekend we were pretty surprised and happy to see the beautiful coast (including Bamburgh & Lindisfarne) in the sunshine. Can't wait to go back!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing