“Lovely cottage, beautiful place”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Carla U
“Lovely cottage, beautiful place”
Reviewed 30 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We have just returned from this cottage, such a beautiful place Beadnell is.

The cottage has everything you need, lovely bright & spacious rooms with lots of storage, enough games to keep children (and adults) entertained if the weather turned bad, DVD's & well stocked kitchen (pots etc). Its in a very quiet location and literally 2 minutes from the golden sands of Beadnell bay.

The only negative points I have are:
1. The drive in to the property is down a back track, the first drive there we didnt realise the depth of the tyre track and ended up with the underneath of our car being scraped by the uneven ground, so I suggest you try and drive on the grass either side of tyre tracks.
2. The twin room beds are not very comfy, my parents had the double and myself & husband had the twins. The bases are very squeaky (every time we turned over we woke ourselves up) and the mattresses seem quite old too so not very comfy.
These points aside it is a very nice cottage in a gorgeous village and would recommend people to stay here.

Canada

Reviewed 2 December 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Pontefract.west yorkshire
Reviewed 12 November 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing