1,141 results
All reviewsteam starscaravan parkentertainment teamsandy bay holiday parkfamily holidayevening entertainmentgreat holidayfish shopbeach is lovelypool staffon site shoplife guardsbar pricescaravan holidaylovely caravangreat parkcentral heating
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Just got back from a weekend here. We had a fantastic time, all the entertainment was great, the entertainment staff were great with our children and very friendly. Would definitely recommend and will return soon- this was our first time and weren't sure what to expect, we were pleasantly surprised.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Not a bad little break away. Check in was easy and our pack was ready when we arrived. We had booked a 2017 caravan and it was perfect for us, warm and well equipped. The van was clean and tidy.
The site was tidy and quiet. The entertainment was good for our kids and the bar staff helpful.
Overall not a bad stay especially as we only spent £200 for a 3 night break. Great value for money.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed over for 3 nights. Suoer break. Caravan was nipping clean and had everything we needed. Site immaculate too with lovelyband helpful staff, especially Mic in the arcade shop who was very patient with our son who took an age to select a prize. Great night time entertainment too. Definitely return and thank you xx

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We went with our 1 year old son in September for a weekend away and at the soft play you had mothers getting mortal drunk letting there kids run riots and these kids were 9 to 11 and they should have definitely not been in the soft play area they were swinging of the dangly things not giving a toss about the small babies playing in there I had to take my son out of it as he would have been seriously hurt and the staff do nothing about this even no they have a height restriction on the soft play they says they can do nothing about this and the mothers just let there kids get on with it other than that it's a nice play but a little rough I wouldn't be back to the place not till my son is older and then I wouldn't allow him on the soft play where little ones play absolute disgrace riff raff have to spoil it for others

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank tammy r
Reviewed 26 October 2017

We stayed here for 4 days and it was too long!
Arrived after a 6 hour car journey got keys to a dirty caravan.(caravan 325) I could of cried.

No joke we opened the door of the caravan to find mud on the walls, dirty on every surface.

We phoned to complain they sent over a cleaner, which was a waste of time, she didn't have proper cleaning materials to do any cleaning - she also informed us the reason the caravan hadn't been cleaned properly as its the end of the season and that all caravans are about to have a deep clean - no excuse when we have paid money for this - it shouldn't matter if its the start or end of the season- surely all caravans should be cleaned to a high standard each and every time.

I would have loved to have taken my carpet cleaner to the seats and living area carpet just to see the amount of dirt that came off - it would have been loads - as both covered in stains and marks.

The Beds were so uncomfortable - felt every spring and ended up sleeping on the sofa as I got a sore back after the first night. The beds are needing the skip! also
Holes in bed linen. I actually got a flea bite after the first nights sleep - disgusting!

Before we could use the kitchen or living areas - i went to Asda to get detox wipes and you should have seen the colour of the wipes afterwards - I have never seen dirt like it. There was actually still food in the oven from the previous occupants, the oven was black with dirt - you wouldn't want to use it - we ate out every night.

We work hard to keep a clean home for our dog and child, and we was looking forward to a relaxing family holiday - but I ended up stressed out because you just couldn't relax in dirt, If we hadn't travelled so far we would have gone home - as you don't expect to come on holiday to do housework - well not straight away.

Really we should have been moved when I complained but the staff weren't bothered.

Caravan 325, needs fumigated.

Please don't waste your money like we did.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family