“Very good”
other travellers have booked this property
This inglenook fire place was rediscovered and restored in 2013.
The Snug 'Quiet Lounge' great for reading and talking. Magazines, games, and a wide variety of books Master Bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Master Bedroom
Bright kitchen with fully integrated appliances.
Ground floor and outdoor space plan. Patio is exclusive to this property.
First floor plan
Georgian features
Family/TV Room just off the kitchen. Keep an eye on the kids and the kettle!
Family bathroom with power shower
Ensuite with large power shower
The butterfly bedroom gets the morning sun
The blue bedroom gets the sunset
Best town to live in Britain 2013
Private patio with BBQ and seating for six.
This whole area is exclusive to Percy Cottage
Fresh herbs for your use
Two gated areas to keep dogs safe!
Don't take it from me, here's what our guests say
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very good”
Reviewed 8 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We had a lovely stay at Percy cottage it a more a large house! . There were 5 people in our party and a dog. It is spacious and has plenty of room and is well equpped for a holiday & the varied weather e.g. kitchen, barbecue, wood fire. It's clean and well maintained, there are 2 reception rooms, a boot room, outdoor space, good size bedrooms and it's well stocked with guides, books, games & dvds. We never felt on top of each other. The location is great, near the castle and so near amenities - supermarkets and food places (Carlos fish & chips - yum). You can morning walk the dog a few mins away by the river with great views of the castle. Parking opposite is always available. Outside attractions e.g. Beaches and towns are a short drive, I can't list all the places we visited, yet after a day out returning back to Percy felt like home.

12 Aug 2017
Thank you for the fabulous detailed review...I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. Let me know when you're ready to come back 'home' as you and the family are always welcome. Warm regards, Yvonne.
Reviewed 15 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

17 Jul 2017
Thank you for your lovely review. I'm glad you enjoyed the house and it was my pleasure making sure Sam enjoyed himself too. I can't imagine holidaying without our dogs, it just doesn't feel the same. Let me know when you're ready to come back and you will be most welcomed. Warmest regards, Yvonne
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

19 Jun 2017
Hi Anne - thank you for such a fantastic review. I'm glad you were able to finally bring your dog on holiday, it makes such a difference when the whole family can be together. You and your family are welcome back anytime, just let me know. Warm regards, Yvonne.
Malcolmmw
Saffron Walden, United Kingdom
“Wonderful cottage,Wonderful location”
Reviewed 4 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Located 2 minutes walk to Alnwick Castle and Gdns, the cottage is in the best pos. position right in the centre of Alnwick. The cottage was very pleasantly decorated and the Robson DVD s on Northumberland were a nice touch and very useful. Great base for N.land Nat. Park, and east coast, with numerous Casltes to visit within easy driving distance.
Highly recommend this cottage.

6 May 2017
Dear Malcolm

Thank you for your fantastic review, I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I'm glad you found the videos useful. There is so much to do in the area it's nice to use them as a guide to prioritise, plus you also get the history and local stories to put everything in context.

You are always welcome, just let me know.

Kind regards
Yvonne
captainma...
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Great base for touring Northumberland”
Reviewed 1 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Light, bright and comfortable house just a stone's throw away from Alnwick Castle and central for touring whole area. Very well equipped with loads of useful literature and guides and although it had no designated parking we had no problem parking just across the road on every day of our stay. Morrison's Supermarket is a short walk away and for an evening meal out at reasonable prices I can recommend Dirty Bottles and Black Swan in town. Would definitely return next time we are up that way.

14 May 2017
Thank you for such a wonderful review. You are most welcome to return any time just let me know. Warm regards, Yvonne.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;