“My favorite”

The A & B Coffee & Cake Co.
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

A&B baked our wedding cake was beautiful! Our guest loved it so much, it was delicious! This is my favorite coffee shop, I would truely be heart broken if they ever closed. Personally I think it taste better than Starbucks!

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Great coffee, great prices, cute atmosphere, and friendly staff. Best coffee shop in Darke County! Also had my wedding cake done here, absolutely beautiful and yummy!

Reviewed 29 June 2018

I stop here frequently by myself and with my daughter. Owners know exactly what we want. Always friendly. Great conversationalists. Best coffee and drinks around!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Upbeat atmosphere, friendly staff. Great smoothies and coffee. If they don't have what you want on the menu, they'll do a great job custom making what you want. Parking out front or on side streets. Great place to work with lots of outlets.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

This is the best coffee and cake shop I’ve ever been to. The baked goods are delicious. The coffee is amazing. The environment is warm and inviting. I’ve held business and personal meetings here and i have never been disappointed with the service or the food and drinks. The owners are the kindest, friendliest people. They are a gift to the town and everyone they come in contact with.