“Best coffee shop in Darke County!”

The A & B Coffee & Cake Co.
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Great coffee, great prices, cute atmosphere, and friendly staff. Best coffee shop in Darke County! Also had my wedding cake done here, absolutely beautiful and yummy!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 29 June 2018

I stop here frequently by myself and with my daughter. Owners know exactly what we want. Always friendly. Great conversationalists. Best coffee and drinks around!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Upbeat atmosphere, friendly staff. Great smoothies and coffee. If they don't have what you want on the menu, they'll do a great job custom making what you want. Parking out front or on side streets. Great place to work with lots of outlets.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

This is the best coffee and cake shop I’ve ever been to. The baked goods are delicious. The coffee is amazing. The environment is warm and inviting. I’ve held business and personal meetings here and i have never been disappointed with the service or the food and drinks. The owners are the kindest, friendliest people. They are a gift to the town and everyone they come in contact with.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 12 April 2018

called for 2 days from out of state to order a small 2 person cake for an event in May a month away. was told they are booked until July. I asked if they do anything else that could help me and they listed caked, cupcakes and pastries. I said I would be willing to take a couple of cupcakes and they repeated they were booked and wished me good luck in trying to find someone. I asked if they could recommend someone since they were booked and once again wished me luck. I contacted 2 other bakers and was informed by both that I was lucky not to order here. Cakes look good but are dry I was informed.

Date of visit: April 2018