“Hidden Gem!”

D'Alessios
Ranked #13 of 50 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Very nice place- we weren’t sure what to expect at first, but the Mediterranean Flatbread was terrific! Quaint little place! We will come back again!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I love to go here for quick Italian and/or a nice salad. The seating area is small, but I've never had to wait. It's tucked in behind The Coffee Pot in the Palace building. You can part directly behind the building and walk in the side door, turn left and the restaurant will be on your right. If everything else in town is full or you don't want to manage a crowd, check this place out. Great Greek salad and lasagna.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

This little restaurant is located in the old Palace Department Store on Broadway which was nostalgic for me a Greenville native. It's tucked in with a coffee shop and a diner & very cozy with only about a dozen tables. We were a party of 3 adults, just looking for a light dinner. I had a cup of broccoli, mushroom & cheese soup that was extraordinary paired with a chicken salad sandwich & chips. I thought the food was delicious and the aromas wafting from the kitchen and from other tables were very tantalizing. I was sorry we hadn't stopped in sooner as this was the last day of our visit & I would like to have tried other menu items. I will definitely go back. The service was not competitive with fast food, but they made up for it with great flavor, and we were not looking for speed. I'm not sure I would take a table full of children to this restaurant, because it's really about a cozy place to get good food without busy TV, computer games, or play areas that are appealing to children.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

When we went there, they didn't have much of a selection and they were quite pricey. We had reservations, but had to wait a while because a Christmas party ran over the time they had planned. The place is not that big and not very wheelchair friendly..

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Went in with a party of 8 didn't think it would be a problem due to the fact there was only 4 other people in the whole place but the hostess rolled her eyes at the "large group" anyway. Food and drinks were served randomly so not sure who should eat when. Even though our party did not receive our food at the same time both mine and one other person who ordered the fettuccini alfredo both got cold food. Not going to lie I have had better "authentic Italian" food at Olive Garden, and growing up where I did I know good Italian food. The bread basket was brought out at the end of the meal and no one liked the bread as they couldn't figure out what the taste was. The kids cheese pizza looked like the boxed kind and the waitress didn't split the bill until we were standing at the register to pay. Had to ask for a box twice. Not horrible but don't expect much.