“Very nice staff”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

From the hostess to all Wait staff, my elderly parents and I were met with smiles and timely assistance. The meals (steak and baked potato) were all good, although nothing was over the top. Again, the service made the meal

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Food is consistently good - the nicest local restaurant with a bar, very nice wine selection. In the summer, they also offer outdoor seating. Closed Monday and Tuesday.
Absolutely LOVE their grilled chicken salad with horseradish dressing (and I don’t like horseradish but this dressing is great) and their tomato basil soup.... everything is good.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

My girlfriends and I have spent many a birthday meal at the Bistro considering there aren’t a whole lot of upscale restaurants in our town. After a culmination of only so so experiences with the last visit ending terribly I will never go back. The service was good in the beginning but the food was only so so. By the end of our meal and a couple of drinks we noticed our waitress was nowhere to be found. A few minutes later we noticed kitchen staff staring us down and hanging out at tables by the bar. We grew uneasy and finally said something to one of the bus boys. He told us he restaurant was closed. Imagine our surprise after we looked online at their hours and found that they were to be open another hour. We all left flustered. We were never spoken to by our waitress after we paid our bills. No one told us their “special hours” that evening. Completely disgusted by the treatment and how rude the remaining staff were.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Atmosphere is quiet, makes it perfect for a short business lunch.
Or just lunch with the "girls".
Service is attentive but not too personal.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Eaten here on many occasions." My wife seems to like it" As for me it's nothing special. Food was good but not great. The portions are fairly small for the price. The best things I've had off the menu where the appetizers and desserts. They do offer a large wine list and have a bar.